PDA

View Full Version : New stuff, people! First peep here for all of y'all!

preciousstone75
01-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Still Around

Once there was a little girl who stared out her window at the world. It made her tremble in fear; no matter where she turned, she heard them jeer. She was tall, skinny, and hardly fair, crowned with short black thinning hair. The special thing about her was her eyes that made her seem old and wise. They were wide and made her face look small, if one ever bothered to look at her at all. This same girl, at an early age, learned how to deal with silent rage. In her mind she'd slip away, praying to see a better day. The years went by- some slow, some fast; she wondered if she'd even last. Her wall of protection began to crack; one day soon she knew she'd act. That day came in mid-July in the year before '95. In her hand was a blade; she knew her life had been a mistake. To make it easy for them all, she wouldn't be around for '94's fall. As she tried to walk out the door, the razor blade fell to the floor. Her family at once asked her why; the only answer they got was for her to cry. She apologized for all the pain and said to them, "leave me to the rain." Her intention had been to leave for the park down the street. Her blood would be let to water the flowers, more potent than any of April's showers. Her sister held her very close and said to her, "you're needed most. We love you and always will. Your heart again will be filled." She looked down, then to the open door, wondering exactly what her life was for. In the bedroom was her son, a child of three, her only one. She knew then what it was, but by then everyone was abuzz. They sat her down and talked to her; each of them carefully chose their words. How had they missed the signs? Had she slipped away, or fallen behind? They saved a life at a quarter to three; that little girl is now me. Every now and then I still get scared and remember how my life was spared. At man's hands I have suffered; every blow I' ve taken wasn't buffered. Here at the end of 2003, I pray one day they'll see me. . . happy.

pipsqueak
01-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Well .. dam .
I wasn't going to reply ... here .
Cause i knew i'ld only achive sounding ... well ... like an a** ,
which I should be used to by now . I was going to reply to that
sensational piece in the thread " how far .... " but then again
I don't want to re-vist some of those things ... it being ah brand new year and all , .. ( brand new year ... same ol'smart"#!* -pip )
well need less tah say , ( and I'm sure ALOT of other folks will agree with that ... yet 'Santie' forgot to drop off that ball-gag .. tee hee ) , I was shocked ... thinking that beautiful story of sorts
was based on fact ... well cause YOU beem .. the picture of you and all is S0 brite and .... I am so glad you're around ... because
i luv you & need yah around ! even though you don't really know me from Adam .... an all ... Thank You

Yep still around ..
" THE " ever annoying one..
pipsqueak

preciousstone75
01-03-2004, 12:47 PM
Yes, dearie, it is based entirely on fact. I couldn't post it as the way I'd orginally written it- it was penned December 30 as a poem. But yes, that was me. . . and I suppose it still is. It has been ten years since that happened, but I am glad that you enjoyed it Pipster. Muchluv to you 2. ;)

itizuki
01-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Once again you have touched my heart with your writing, and your words haunt me in a way. Many of us have walked the fine line of "do it or don't do it?". I'm so glad you have stayed with us in this world, you really are a precious stone... take care, Love to All Fixxtures! - Kat

preciousstone75
01-03-2004, 10:20 PM
Confession they say is good for the soul. . . and writing is cathartic for me as well. If I don't share my words with others, then I am being selfish with my knowledge, which is all I really can contribute to society. Hopefully soon I can actually put them in print. I am honored that you find my work to be so effective. It's been especially rough, but I am glad to be here with you guys on the boards. Muchluv, Kat ;)

spin it
01-04-2004, 05:05 PM
I dunno I leave you 4 a couple of weeks and then this !!!!.I believe in straight speaking whatever the subject but a way with words I dont have, seriously if youre down speak to me or the others here cos it dosent matter how little we know you most if not all of us care.

thanx

Dave:cool:

Clive3
01-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Wow that is truely sad... but then at the same time so true....

Clive

itsmephil
01-28-2004, 08:43 AM
Kat,

That was very deep, sad and yet uplifting that you overcame that. Just know that this board has a lot of great folks that like to listen. We all know you made the right decision! I'm just sorry you had to endure that kind of crap.

Hope life today is much better and free of that pain.

Phil

preciousstone75
01-28-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by itsmephil
Kat,

That was very deep, sad and yet uplifting that you overcame that. Just know that this board has a lot of great folks that like to listen. We all know you made the right decision! I'm just sorry you had to endure that kind of crap.

Hope life today is much better and free of that pain.

Phil Well, Phil, I'm just the kind of person who believes in telling the truth, no matter who it hurts. . . I suppose I'm the one who suffers the most from my doing that! But, I am glad to be around you guys. . . and this place gives me an outlet for my "issues" (say that with a smile!)! I can be found at http://www.poetry.com under the name Billips, Stephanie Lorraine if you want to see more of it. Thanx! :D

preciousstone75
09-21-2004, 12:10 PM
I had a talk with my nephew about this one last night. . . and made me see it from a different perspective. . . thank you

SilentGeoff
09-21-2004, 02:15 PM
each time I read what you have written I get more and more in awe of your talent. Excellent writing....excellent.

Geoff

preciousstone75
09-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Tank you!

I am more than humbled that I can touch you in this way. I am glad that all of you take the time to peep at my words, so you know I got mad love for everybody.

My talent comes from God, and I am hardly worthy of this honor of being able to present ideas to you all. Much love.

Peace out

preciousstone75
04-14-2005, 08:08 AM
and this is what that song prompted. . .

I love it dearly