PDA

View Full Version : Free Speech

Fixxation
04-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Hello Fixxures,

I think this whole deal with Howard Stern and the FCC should be cause to be alarmed. Since 911 our freedoms are slowly being taken away. Whether you like Howard Stern or you hate him, it is not the FCC's job to censor free speech. Clear Channel and the Religious Right need to be stopped.

Sorry for using this forum which is designed to talk about Fixx related issues but I feel we as American's need to stand up for Howard whether we like him or not. Are you satisfied?

Fixxation

itizuki
04-04-2004, 01:32 AM
ok, here's the thing... I don't know what the FCC has against Howard but as far as I can tell all of his shows are the same. Some woman or women are his "guests" and they usually get naked and let the host of the show critique their bodies. It's like "what-ever"... but is it worth censorship? nah.

Clive3
04-05-2004, 09:51 AM
I honestly think that Howard needs a taste of life ehehe

Clive

LeoEvon
04-09-2004, 06:36 PM
Im not a listener of Howard Stern, but, I agree with Fixxation. The Ironic part is that for years they let him say and do all the dirty things he wanted until he critisized Bush. Oops! Dont forget he commited the ultimate sin in Bushworld by mentioning on the air Al Frankens Book, "Liars and the lying liars who tell those lies". Hey, after all, the FCC is indeed headed by a close relative of George W. Bush along with the rest of the Neo-conservatives.

"For corruption, silence is a virtue."
LeoEvon

LeoEvon
04-09-2004, 06:44 PM
-Oh, and Fixxation, maybe there's no need to be sorry. The Fixx's song were always motivated by injustices as well as inspiration and creativity. Wouldnt you agree?

-LeoEvon

Fixxation
04-10-2004, 12:03 AM
Thanks again for your reply LeoEvon! You are very insightful and I do agree. I think we need to be aware of the fringes of both the Left and the Right. The extreme right needs to be watched a present. I voted for Bush but I am very disappointed in him right now.

Fixxation