PDA

View Full Version : Shut Up World ... Im sPEAKING (warning explicit content)

Octopulse
04-22-2004, 06:22 AM
tRUTH iS iM mEEK aS a lAMB bUT dONT bARK uP mY tREE yOU lITTLE ****ER cAUSE iLL jUST sPIT dOWN oN yA cAUSE yOURE jUST aNOTHER dOG iNSIDE a hOLLOW mANGER wHOS pART mALE cHAUVINIST pIG aNYWAY wHO fANTASIZES aBOUT ****IN' yOUR oWN bROOD, yOU mAKE mE sICK bECAUSE yOU dONT hAVE a dOGS cHANCE tO mAKE aNY ****IN dIFERENCE iN tHIS zOO bY pOLLING pOOR lOST sHEEP aND tHEN pULLING tHIER oWN wOOL oVER tHIER eYES vIA a pLASMATIC rECTANGLE oN tHIER lIVING rOOM wALL. hOGWASH. yOUR a dOG sTAR, a bLACK hOLE eMPTY sPACE sTUCK bETWEEN tHE cRY aND tHE lAUGH, hA hA hA hAhAhAhA, dO yOU aCTUALLY tHINK yOUR GOD wILL dO a zOGBY pOLL tO dECIDE iF yOU sHALL fOREVER bE a dOGFISH oR a wHOPPER pATTY, hAAAA, yOURE sICK aS a dOG wHATS yOUR sTORY, yOU bETTER hOPE tHIS iS yOUR fINAL sTATE aLRIGHT oR fLAME bROILED jUST mIGHT bE yOUR fINAL cHAPTER

Octopulse
04-22-2004, 10:41 AM
ooops, thanks for moving my baloney in here

Clive3
04-22-2004, 02:16 PM
Hmmm..... Interesting

Clive

Octopulse
04-24-2004, 06:49 AM
I did Animals first thing that morning, it put me in a deranged kinda mood, pepe la.... (whatever) kinda helped too

Im talking to myself, I do that sometimes

Interesting observation after the fact, GOD is the only word not kindasorta backwards, I really wasnt concience of doing that, I was late for work actually when i posted it and was in an awful hurry, I guess Im an atheist who doesnt wanna push it, its also kinda disrespectful to alot of you good folks out there, ya Im such a ****in nice guy aint I.

itizuki
04-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Octo, "?" - Would you expand a bit? Just need a little more illumination on this post. Thanks for sharing:)

Octopulse
04-25-2004, 04:53 AM
Its a mindset helped along with listening to Animals by Pink Floyd one morning, Animals theme is about 3 types of humans ... pigs, dogs, and sheep. The pigs are the elite that run the show, they only care about material wealth, it doesnt matter if its at the expense of humanity, the dogs are the enforcers of the system that keeps the pigs in control, and the sheep are the consumers of the piggy products, oblivious to the fact that theyre being led like sheep to slaughter.

Its not my intention to offend anyone here, for me it doesnt have to make a world of sense, a dogs brood?, its just me purging and hopefully it will produce a hmmmmm or 2 somewhere.

About the hollow manger part, well .. think James and Tammy Baker, degenerates who preach God, but just might try to screw your son or daughter at bible camp, If God exists I wonder if running makeup and tears will fool him/her?

ANIMALS (lyrics by Roger Waters)

about PIG's...

Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are
You well heeled big wheel, ha ha charade you are
And when your hand is on your heart
Youre nearly a good laugh
Almost a joker
With you head down in the pig bin
Saying "Keep on digging"
Pig stain on your fat chin
What do you hope to find?
Down in the pig mine
Youre nearly a laugh
Youre nearly a laugh
But youre really a cry

about DOG's...

You gotta be crazy, you gotta have a real need
You gotta sleep on your toes, and when youre on the street
You gotta be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed
And then moving in silently, down wind, and out of sight
You gotta strike when the moment is right without thinking

And after a while you can work on points for style
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile
You have to trusted by the people that you lie to
So that when they turn thier backs on you
You'll get the chance to put the knife in

about SHEEP...

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air
You better watch out
There may be dogs about
Ive looked over Jordan and have seen
Things are not what they seem

What do you get for pretending the dangers not real
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel
What a surprise!
A look of terminal shock in your eyes
Now things are really what they seem
No, this no bad dream

itizuki
04-25-2004, 11:13 AM
Perhaps you won't mind if it didn't make any sense at the time - but I have always found your posts to be quite definitive. And for that, I give you this.. Hmmmmmmmmm..wheels are turning.

Fixxation
05-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Octo,

I have know idea what the hell this thread is about just love Pink Floyd and Animals was a great album.

Have A Cigar your gonna go far..

Fixxation

deBASHmode
05-22-2004, 08:00 PM
Couldn't quite follow you there, but nice Aerosmith quote in the first post. :)

Octopulse
05-23-2004, 03:38 AM
Couldn't quite follow you there, but nice Aerosmith quote in the first post.

hELL yA! iT fROM rOCKS .. a wEALLY gREAT rECORD .. i hIGHLY rCOMMENDO dAT oNE!