PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile, elsewhere on the planet . . .

preciousstone75
06-22-2004, 02:00 AM
About two hours ago, my tenant ran up and knocked on my door to inform me that my property was on FIRE! Naturally, being the ever observant landlady, I followed her down to the place (which is conveniently 6 houses over from me maybe) and found what she said was indeed TRUE. Here's the kicker: 15 BULLETS were found to be the cause of it. They had been lit with fire and some kind of accelerant and the ENTIRE BASEMENT DOOR AND FRAME WERE DESTROYED AS WELL AS DAMAGE TO THE UTILTY BOXES. Do I look pissed? :mad:

The good thing is my tenant wasn't harmed. The bad thing is she and her family are moving out. A couple weeks ago someone also kicked out the basement window, and they believe the same person is responsible for the fire. The fire department took the bullets to the forensics lab to try to pull prints from them. Hopefully the perp didn't have the sense enough to wear gloves and we can catch their trifling ***. Excuse my language please because I am venting and need to get this off my chest. Thank God for State Farm Insurance because my property is totally covered. And thank God for taking care of my tenants. They're good people, and I don't blame them one bit for wanting to move. I can only pray that the police will pay more attention here and take care of business the way they are supposed to.

Octopulse
06-22-2004, 05:49 AM
wow I'm sorry to hear that ps75, I hope they find that perp, sounds dangerous:eek:

dont ever worry about expressing/venting yourself, at least to me, good luck!