PDA

View Full Version : Need a Flyer?

musegirl
06-27-2004, 04:02 AM
So, we have one flyer approved so far. If anyone would like me to customize the information for your local gig so you can get the word out, please contact me at my earthlink.net address (musegirl).

Please confirm the following information for the show, if appropriate, and send along:

Venue
Town
Date
Time
Contact # for Tickets (and price, if you want)

I'd do a black and white or color (or both) version as a pdf document and send it to you as soon as possible...

Clive3
06-27-2004, 11:15 PM
Remember people, we are doing this to give the Boys some more fans and some more fun.. LETS GET THEM BACK ON TE CHARTS :D!!!!!!!

Clive

Steve Pariseau
10-25-2004, 07:46 AM
Hey!
Steet Team Manager!

Shouldn't you be getting with Musegirl who has created an awesome flyer to modify it for the upcoming shows?

Whaddupp?

Next show is a week away.

Clive3
10-25-2004, 09:40 AM
is anyone going to that show?

Jeanne Thelen
10-31-2004, 12:58 PM
What about Las Vegas??? Anything for the Street Team there???

Clive3
10-31-2004, 06:13 PM
im working on a flyer to give out at the show..... Just need my dad to put it on his site so u can all see it...

Steve Pariseau
11-01-2004, 07:47 AM
Did you fixx those things I pointed out? Have you sent me the modified file?

musegirl
11-01-2004, 08:20 AM
In the event that it appears time constraints do not allow a new flyer design to get the proper approval, I would be happy to update the existing flyer for anyone who contacts me with the necessary gig information. musegirlatearthlinkdotnet...

Lisa

Cygnet
11-07-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by musegirl
In the event that it appears time constraints do not allow a new flyer design to get the proper approval, I would be happy to update the existing flyer for anyone who contacts me with the necessary gig information. musegirlatearthlinkdotnet...

Lisa
Hi Musegirl, ...It'd be great if you could make me a flyer. Then I'll start putting up flyers for the Dec. show at the Coach House. Here's the info (doesn't have to be red)

The Fixx
when: Thursday, Dec 2, 2004
tickets: $15.50

where: The Coach House
33157 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano
CA, 92675
Tickets & Dinner Reservations (949) 496-8930

(Thanks a bunch! ...Cygnet)

I tried to email this to you but musegirl@earthlink.net didn't work. Sorry.