PDA

View Full Version : Something you should check out. . .

preciousstone75
01-11-2005, 12:08 PM
I came across this little film called From Swastika to Jim Crow the other night, and I must say it was quite informative. It's all about how all the Jewish scholars were ousted from Germany back then and where they went afterwards. You will be most surprised to see it. It's maybe an hour long, but I urge you to watch this.

Another great one is Paragraph 175. It is almost 90 minutes, and I cried through the whole thing. It made me wonder about a lot of things. There's another one I am going to check out tonight called Declaration of War, but that one may hit a spot for a lot of us, because it chronicles recent events. I am planning to check out Welcome to Sarajevo because it has one of my favorite actors in it- Goran Visnjic. He is actually a Croat soldier (well, used to be), so I am curious to see how well he portrays his role.

peace out, folks

Char
01-14-2005, 07:30 AM
I see a central theme here. Have you seen the movie Sunshine? It won a few awards in Europe and the US about a rich family during the world wars and Hungarian revolution. It truely illustrates the human spirit, in some good ways and some bad.