PDA

View Full Version : All about Heimo!

deBASHmode
03-05-2005, 01:18 AM
Heimo arrived in San Francisco tonight, and I've just gotten back from having a couple of drinks with him. He's kind and fun and completely adorable!

Fixxtures make the best family members!

wingo395
03-05-2005, 01:53 AM
I have it on good authority that our den mother was quite giggly-on-the-bubbly when she posted that! Champagne rocks!

deBASHmode
03-05-2005, 01:58 AM
hey, you there - spouting secrets! knock it off! LOL!

Jeanne Thelen
03-10-2005, 07:04 PM
There is not enough space on this board for all the wonderful things I can say about Heimo!!!!!! :) You will all just have to trust me on this!!!!! :)

Steve Pariseau
03-11-2005, 02:34 AM
It was an honor to meet Heimo, his Mom, and her boyfriend Hans. Mom has done an amazing job raising an outstanding human being filled with kindness, laughter, sincerity, and generosity.

The week went by much to quickly but there is an abundance of good memories to treasure from his stay.

May his flight home be safe and rapid.

deBASHmode
03-11-2005, 03:32 AM
Heimo, I think it's safe to say you are loved. :)

wingo395
03-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Steve Pariseau
Mom has done an amazing job raising an outstanding human being filled with kindness, laughter, sincerity, and generosity.I couldn't have said it any better, Steve. The world would be a much better place if it were filled with more people like Heimo. His mother is very lovely, too, and I'm sure she's very proud of her son!

wingo

Jeanne Thelen
03-11-2005, 04:50 PM
here is to Hans and Lilli.... to being the warm and enchanting and lovely people they are .... and I agree... Lilli, you did an outstanding job..again .. there is not enough room on this board...but Lilli could write a book on how to raise the perfect son......would you like to adopt me???????? :)

heimo
03-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi, I am back home safely. And I am totally impressed what you are saying about my family and me. It was my honor to meet you all. And you can be sure that I had one of my best times in my life. After posting a long time on this board I was looking forward to meet some of you. I had my very personal moments with each of you. I think I don't have to mention here the names and the situations - you all will know what moments I am talking about...

I never expexcted me dancing a slow dance in front of a Fixx-Stage. I don't know if it was silly, but I spontaneous felt to do this. And while dancing it was such a good feeling to know to be surrounded by all of you!

So all of you - please take care. Thanks to you all, the Fixx and Mick - for making me feel that I found a lot of new friends. The world is getting so small. I love it!

Hope we will all meet again!

Heimo

Steve Pariseau
03-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by heimo
I never expexcted me dancing a slow dance in front of a Fixx-Stage. I don't know if it was silly, but I spontaneous felt to do this. And while dancing it was such a good feeling to know to be surrounded by all of you!

I managed to capture the moment.
By no means was it silly. I was marveling at the thought. Good call Heimo.

http://www.sightnsound.org/images/Fixx/HeimoDonnaDance.jpg

heimo
03-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Thank you for the foto, Steve!

My SF-memories are like an open book on the board. Kind of diary. No secrets!

Doctor Roger
03-21-2005, 07:53 PM
Hello All You Wonderful Fixxtures!

I also had the pleasure of meeting Heimo here in California. He said something to me that will stick with me, and I find to be quite true. Heimo said:

" You Americans don't know how lucky you really are to have these intimate shows from the Fixx. Truly, Americans don't deserve this honor" !

I agree totally, except for those of us who value the opportunity to see and befriend such a great, underrated band. I am actually trying to fly cross country just to see them in New Jersey, where I grew up, two days from now. I can't stop thinking about the new songs, I find myself sitting in board meetings with How Much is Enough and Fatal Shore going through my head while I'm being asked questions!

I can't WAIT for July in Santa Cruz....and anywhere else I can make it to see them again and again.....I'm glad that there are others who feel the same way....so I'm not just an overgrown groupie, I am one of many who appreciate this band.

Your Comments? Love Ya All...

Doctor Roger

heimo
03-22-2005, 06:01 AM
Hello Doctor!

I said that with a blinked eye. You now - it's just because I am jelous!

Cheers to all Fixxtures!

Fixxation
03-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Hello All,

I did not have the opportunity to meet Heimo. We have been writing each other and he was kind enough to send me Saga CD's.

I hope one day we will meet. He is truly a great person. His Mother should be very proud of him.

The one thing that keeps me coming back to this board is the truly nice people I have met on this board. Heimo is certainly one of those class acts!

Fixxation

pippi617
03-23-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Doctor Roger
I find myself sitting in board meetings with How Much is Enough and Fatal Shore going through my head while I'm being asked questions!

I can't WAIT for July in Santa Cruz....and anywhere else I can make it to see them again and again.....I'm glad that there are others who feel the same way....so I'm not just an overgrown groupie, I am one of many who appreciate this band.

Your Comments? Love Ya All...

Doctor Roger [/B]

Yes, Doctor - we may be "aging hippies" (to quote a friend) - but we are much more than overgrown groupies. LilAudry, Jeanadoo & I can hardly wait for Santa Cruz also. I don't know what I am more excited about - seeing the greatest band - or hanging with the FIXXtures. Thank goodness it's a package deal. See you in Santa Cruz, my friend!

Pippi :)

Jeanne Thelen
03-23-2005, 06:42 PM
FIXXATION... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??????? GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!! :)

AND .. Yes .. counting the days until SANTA CRUZ!!! :) Overgrown groupie????? HMMM... I think I have been called worse things!!! HA!! LOL!!! :)

Fixxation
03-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Hello Jeanee,

I have been very busy at work. I have missed all of you. I missed both So Cal shows. I am here is spirit. Thanks for asking is it nice to be missed.

Fixxation

Jeanne Thelen
03-28-2005, 09:18 AM
WEll.. I can certainly understand being busy...:) GLAD THAT YOU ARE " STILL AROUND" and YES... we have missed you!!!! :) Hope to catch up with you this summer and FINALLY meet you! Jeanne :)