PDA

View Full Version : Sex Education for 15th Century Dummies

Octopulse
06-11-2005, 10:32 AM
[you are now being joined to your meeting]

Greetings,

The tingly feeling is a gift, but not from Allah, Jehovah, Buddha, or Ronald McDonald.

It's ok.. relax, others are not evil for giving it to you, you are not evil for having it, there is no need to beat them, there is no need to rape, there is no need to kill.

Nature gave the tingly feeling to you, she wants you to do it in the road.. really, she said you can even have a public orgasm.

So please, stop being a dummie, enjoy what nature gave you, and thank you very much for attending the 21st century.

[your host is now leaving, this meeting is now over]

SilentGeoff
06-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Octopulse
[your host is now leaving, this meeting is now over]

Wow...over before it really got started....Kinda went out with a wimper rather than a bang:p

Octopulse
06-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by SilentGeoff
Wow...over before it really got started.

that was part of the point, I really think alot of complex problems actually have very simple solutions

I read an article today about a woman and a gang-rape that took place in the name of justice, a court mandated punishment that dictated her family needed to be shamed because of a sexual crime her brother supposedly committed upon another clan, whose men supposedly commited a sexual crime upon him

I dont think we'll ever separate sex and violence, but hopefully theres progress

I present it as a joke, but its actually a very serious issue (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8181172/) thats deserves attention

SilentGeoff
06-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Wow, I totally missed that in what you were saying....but can see your point now....

Interesting perspective...

Octopulse
06-11-2005, 06:30 PM
she said you can even have a public orgasm.

yaa, that may by taking it a bit too far

my wife just told me Im nasty:eek:

ettenaj
06-11-2005, 07:39 PM
I have just read that article and your right it is a serious issue. The fact that she was believed and the men punished is a start in changing the attiude of people around her. I read somewhere that in some contries that a woman can only prove she was raped if she has a male witness. Otherwise she is actually guity of adultery and can be stoned to death. (here we are in the 21 century)
As a modern society we can not shout to loud about what is right or wrong over rape or sex crimes. It is only in the last 20 years or so (since DNA could be used in evidence )that rapes have been dealt with by the law in an all most satisfactury manner. Still only about 10% of cases reach the courts (UK)

In the press over the last week there has been a case of a women who cried rape because she was caught in the middle of an affair. She has ruined her own marriage. Lost the man she accused his job and generely made a complete fool of a lot of people but more than that she has made it harder for a women who has been genuinely been assaulted to be believed.

Maybe Sex and violance go hand in hand. Sex can be a violent act, used as a weopon to control people.

I walked in on my parents having sex when I was about 3 or 4 I still remember how violent it looked and my mother crying out.
( I've sinced learnt that the crying out was from pleasure.) It took a lot of reasurance that what they were doing was good something special shared between two people.

ettenaj

my appolgies for the spelling but its late and i can't find my dictionary.

Octopulse
06-12-2005, 06:55 AM
from ettenaj....
I read somewhere that in some contries that a woman can only prove she was raped if she has a male witness. Otherwise she is actually guity of adultery and can be stoned to death. (here we are in the 21 century)

and ya know whats really twisted, some of those poor women actually believe the punishment is justified

alot of it stems from the fact that in many places the family, or clan/village, is considered far more important that the individual person, unlike western culture where individuality is encouraged

last night, after my wife told me I was nasty, I said this to her....

"in some places an uncle will rape his neice, and then her brother will kill her, in order to preserve the family honor"

she looked at me in disbelief

I was like... where have you been dear? it happens, and its been happening for hundreds of years

ettenaj
06-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Sex is the control used twisted to fit what they believe not what is true.
Rape is voilence. In its own way more violent than murder.
The woman in the article is very strong to have come forward in the first place. It doesn't suprise me that she should be placed under house arrest after all she is causing quite alot of trouble and I am sure the justiceses would like the whole issue to just disappear. Things will only change with people like her standing up to be counted. It will take time though we are still not perfect here. We can only lead be example we must not dictate as we are far from perfect.

There was a case here in the UK some years ago where two men broke in to a house to burgle the place and found a young woman asleep in one of the rooms while one man continued to rob the house the other raped and assaulted the woman. When they were finally caught and brought too justice the man who did the rape got just one year more than the other. The judge said that the rape had only happened because she was in her night clothes in her bedroom.

It is not just the woman who need education!!

ettenaj

Mike
06-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Men had a chance to share this planet "equally" with women.Unfortunately for everyone, men decided to dominate rather than share.
In the western world we are on the right track, yet progress is slow.
Even today, from where I can see, men still dominate almost completely.I would bet that the judge mentioned in regards to the burglery/rape case was a man.
There are not many women around here "running the show"

In the eastern world men fight, and die fighting in the thousands just to prevent the western cultures from "liberating" their women.

We really do need equality....then we can all go back to having just nice sex.

Jeanne Thelen
06-14-2005, 11:42 AM
We really do need equality....then we can all go back to having just nice sex.

VERY GOOD POINT, MIKE!!! :)

preciousstone75
06-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Ooh, can't touch this one- too close to home.

I will say this. . . anyone who violates someone in a manner considered to be rape needs to be drawn, quartered, and castrated (and not exactly in that order). I have a lot of issues with those who feel they need to control someone else. It makes you twisted and damaged in the end. . . and the victim is left with irreparable scars that lead them into bad relationships with other human beings.

Stalking laws and trials DON"T HELP. But what I found most effective are a pair of twin hunting knives, a Pakistani Eagle, and a nice length of rope. Also equally effective are a cattleprod, billy club, and turpentine.

from someone who has problems with folks who like to hurt others

Cygnet
07-19-2005, 02:39 PM
Obviously men and women are different, but we should treat each other with equal respect. Some things are just WRONG! For instance, you wouldn't walk up to a great horned owl and smack it with a 2x4. That would be WRONG. For a woman to beat a man or a man to beat a woman is just WRONG. It's against everything positive, beautiful and uplifting in life. Does it lead to a better world?
I'm a bit extreme in some of my beliefs, for example, I believe if you take someone else's life, your life should be taken. Along the same lines, I think if a man rapes, he should be castrated. When you don't want a bull bopping the lady cows, what do you do? The only argument against these ideas is: what if someone is wrongfully accused? ...but that's why we spend so many billions of tax dollars on trials. I think the losses would be worth the gain. Inhumane, you say? It seems to me that as half of society tries to be more humane, it paves the way for the other half to be more INhumane. We "love" the killers so we set them free or we keep them in a cage for the rest of their lives and we all have to pay for their food and lodging. If we set them free, they take more innocent life...or do more harm, so WE are being "inhumane" to their future victims by being "Charitable" to the criminals.
On the rape issue...what male doesn't cherish his "goods?" If he knows he Will lose them if he is caught, no questions asked, he'll think twice, won't he?
Simple solutions? ...hmmm
(I love men, by the way)
...(especially mine) ...Oh, ...and ...that tingly feeling...