PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Fixx video?

SuperSurly
06-07-2001, 11:45 AM
Please VOTE for your favorite music video from The Fixx!:p

Steve Pariseau
06-07-2001, 12:19 PM
My favorite is not listed.
"How Much Is Enough" is my favorite Fixx video.

Steve

SuperSurly
06-08-2001, 08:34 AM
I know, there's a 10 line limit on the polls. Other videos I didn't have room for include "Some People," "Built For The Future" and "Driven Out." (Plus, the video for "With One Look" by Rupert Hine and Cy.)

stvnc
07-31-2003, 12:49 AM
I have seen threads for favorite song and album but I haven't seen one for their videos.

My favorite video is Stand or Fall. I wish I could say I have seen all of their videos but I haven't.

heimo
07-31-2003, 03:16 AM
I have only seen four videos: "One thing", "Less cities", "driven out" and "how much is enough". Last one in my opinion is brilliant.
Would be great to see all of them on dvd...
Maybe someone who knows all videos can tell us more.

stay tuned + take care

SilentGeoff
07-31-2003, 03:31 PM
I really liked "How Much Is Enough" the most.

Geoff

Steve Pariseau
07-31-2003, 05:49 PM
Ok, folks.
How Much Is Enough now appears as part of the poll.

Do vote!

spin it
07-31-2003, 05:55 PM
Just been telling Stuart that "how much" is the only video by the boys that Ive seen but I am happy to vote for it cos it is cool by any standards.

Regards

Dave:cool:

fishnoises
07-31-2003, 08:24 PM
Stand or Fall will always be my fav but 'Less Cities' runs close.
At this point I'll be happy watching any.

SilentGeoff
07-31-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by fishnoises
Stand or Fall will always be my fav but 'Less Cities' runs close.
At this point I'll be happy watching any.

fishnoises,
You have to check out VH1 Classic or Classics....never sure what the actual name is. They run the Fixx semi-regularly in the 80s show and they have appeared on the request show too.

Geoff (Still hanging in there at this hour without sleep)

Rain
08-01-2003, 02:16 PM
I've never seen "How Much" either, though I think it was in the background on their performance on... um... was it Rick Dees? Arsenio? Anyway that's all I've seen of it.

I've seen all the others listed above, though... my fave is Saved By Zero. I think because it's one of the reasons I got hooked on the Fixx in the first place.

The Optimist
08-03-2003, 12:46 PM
[i](Plus, the video for "With One Look" by Rupert Hine and Cy.) [/B]

okay, now you've all gone and done it!
I haven't seen any of these except "Are We Ourselves." I recall scenes shot from the air and the band running around some powerline tower (I think).
So who has all these and can share? Including "With one look"???
Is it better I ask on the "How Much" Section?

preciousstone75
08-03-2003, 10:24 PM
I'd have to say OTLTA and Are We Ourselves? Im listenin to it right now, and it's vibrating all over my bedroom(oooh me likes!)! I think I voted for OTLTA, but we can't vote twice, so Are We Ourselves? is my second! But Sunshine in the Shade wasn't bad either. . . :D

preciousstone75
08-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Come to think of it, I should have voted for all of them, being I've seen all of them! :D But if you can get Launch to work, How Much is Enough is there- I watched it myself! And as mentioned before, you'd be surprised at what VH1 Classic plays. . . they aired Stand or Fall last week on the Request Hour and I melted on the couch. . . I never seem to have a tape ready, but you can bet they show practically all of them!

I have yet to see With One Look, even though I just put in Better Off Dead and watch the credits roll. . .:D :D

ahugemetfan
08-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Saved By Zero, without a doubt!

Crucified
08-25-2003, 03:51 PM
Thought there was also one for Precious Stone. But didn't realize there was one for One Look or Built for the Future.

Of those listed I would say Secrect Separation is the best video.

spin it
11-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Precious stone is a goody.Driven out is a disappointment, camera work reminds me of The Blair witch,or what my vision is like walking home on a normal Friday night!!!!!!.

regards

Dave:D

MMGODZILLA
11-14-2003, 07:03 AM
Fo me it has to be SIGN OF FIRE!!

This is my favorite FIXX song, video, and the one that made me the Fixx fan I am today. The first few notes to this song and I was mesmarized by the unique sound.

"Roger in out"...

Michael[MMGODZILLA]

Clive3
11-17-2003, 02:20 PM
Saved by Zero .... Slim competition for me :P

Clive

rohub
01-17-2004, 10:15 PM
"RED SKIES", that's the one that started it all for me. Small stage, laser beams(?), *****in" song!! I would greatly love to see all the other videos, but I've seen only a few. Compilation video maybe?

Crucified
01-22-2004, 10:55 AM
let's see them all available for downloading on the Fixx website. Many other big name artist have stuff like this available on their websites.

I can name many artists but look at Sammy Hagar's website. This is a good example. The website is www.redrocker.com. Available there are all his music videos from solo, Van Halan and montross. Also available for downloading are live clips and appearences on television.

The fixx should take a tip from Sammy about making this stuff available to fans. Afterall none of this stuff is available commercially.

Clive3
01-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Very true it would be nice to take a look at the videos again....

Clive

rohub
02-05-2004, 06:18 AM
I just veiwed the "HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH" video on YAHOO. Never saw it before. Very cool!! Satan never dressed so mod. Love the humor mixed in with the message.

itzWicks
04-18-2004, 06:07 AM
Wow..

I was not aware of the existence of a video for "The Sign of Fire."

"Stand or Fall" gets heavy rotation still on my VCR as part of the "Pop Up Video 80s Collection," but otherwise, whenever I usually see classic Fixx on television, the video that seems to be played again and again is "One Thing Leads To Another."

Anybody know where I can actually get a look at "The Sign of Fire" or at least, could someone describe it for me?

Cheers,
Bryan

Crucified
04-19-2004, 09:24 AM
The video is pretty much a performance clip. Has fire burning at times. I got this video (VHS) and other rare Fixx videos off ebay. Would rather have them on DVD but I got some good stuff off ebay. There are other videos not listed in the poll due to the polling mechanism only allows so many responses. Have you seen Precious Stone?

Check out the trend "Possible Fixx DVD?".

Super Surely writes - "I believe one of these will be released by Universal in the next few months, but I'm not positive. I have some friends "in the know," and they told me it will be 5 tracks, most likely "One Thing," "Saved By Zero," "Sign Of Fire," "Are We Ourselves" and "Secret Separation."

Don't know the status of that dvd.

MEXICALI FIXXED
04-25-2004, 03:06 PM
My favorite video are not listed, But i think are THE PRECIOUS STONE, becuase the guitar sound are very confortable, well it-s ,my choice

Heart of Stone
07-09-2004, 09:50 PM
I just picked up the '20th Century Masters' Video the other day.
I had never seen ' Sign Of Fire' done live before, and
this video smokes!!
I had to capture it to audio to play in the car and it thumps wildly all the way to work, or wherever.
I would really like to know what year that show was.
I figure late '84, but phantoms was done then so it's hard to place.
It's so much tighter in every respect compared to 'Live In The USA'
that I think it was done the next summer (Jamie is tan and has lots of gold in his hair)Cy has that Duran Duran shirt & tie thing.
Gotta be '84.
Help me out here!
note:
Flock of Seagulls/Fixx tour- Adam has that shirt on backwards-has the set list taped to his left but I can't make it out.
I saw the Seagulls/Joan Jett and the Go Go's in '82, so it was later than that.

Heart of Stone
07-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Are you talking about the Live version? It's on the new 20th Century Masters DVD, $8 at Best buy-check it out.

This is my favorite FIXX song, video, and the one that made me the Fixx fan I am today. The first few notes to this song and I was mesmarized by the unique sound.

"Roger in out"...

Michael[MMGODZILLA] [/B][/QUOTE]

DC Fixxture
07-23-2004, 05:01 PM
Where can one purchase these videos??? I haven't seen most of them.

Eric

Jeanne Thelen
07-31-2004, 07:37 PM
Stand or Fall .. without a doubt is the best "concept " video out there! I stopped dead in my tracks the first time I saw it.There was someting so powerful about that final scene of Cy walking down the beach with that white horse. Guess i'll have to start watching VH1 to try and catch it..:)

Alannah86
09-12-2004, 01:15 PM
My favourite video is Secret Separation, but I have not seen all the ones listed on the poll. However the first Fixx video I ever saw on MTV was Saved by Zero, which is also a good one :)

Jeanne Thelen
10-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Any more word on getting all the vidios released on dvd?????

Cygnet
10-14-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Jeanne Thelen
Any more word on getting all the vidios released on dvd?????

Yes, any more word on getting all the vids released on dvd???

I can't really vote since I've only seen the few they just released.

Wilkie UK
10-20-2004, 01:18 PM
I believe that this is something that Adam's working on :cool: :cool: :cool:

Jeanne Thelen
10-20-2004, 01:23 PM
That would be BEYOND wonderful!!!!! I keep tuning into Vh-1, hoping for a glance of "Stand or Fall" Is it true thier is a video for my most favorite song in the whole world "Two Different Views"? ... Jeanne

Cygnet
10-20-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Wilkie UK
I believe that this is something that Adam's working on :cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh, I do hope it's true! Go Adam! Go Adam! Go Adam!!!

(I love a good rumour) ...the pressure's on now!

aikakone
10-30-2004, 05:30 PM
I clicked on "How Much Is Enough" simply because I thought that was the only video I'd seen. Then I remembered having seen "Saved By Zero" as a child. Oops.

By the way, first post. Is there anywhere on the board for newbie introductions? Or don't we clutter stuff up with that?

*newbienewbienewbie*

deBASHmode
10-30-2004, 06:24 PM
Seems like it just sorta blends in wherever it happens. Welcome!!!

Cygnet
11-01-2004, 11:18 AM
I'm still a newbie too... Welcome to the board!

Jeanne Thelen
11-02-2004, 07:25 PM
Looks like you have graduated to Fixxture, Cygnet!! And welcome to you, Aikakone!!! Jeanne :)

Cygnet
11-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Jeanne Thelen
Looks like you have graduated to Fixxture, Cygnet!

...well... I don't FEEL any different...(I'm still embarrassed whenever I post something...) ((obviously i do it anyway))

Jeanne Thelen
11-03-2004, 07:55 PM
keep doing it , cygnet .. :) jeanne

Cygnet
11-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Thank you. You know what? When I first started reading this board, Octo and Pipsqueak were all over it and they seem to have just disappeared. The last I read from Octo, he seemed really down. I think I did see Pipsqueak around, but not Octo. Am I just not looking in the right place? I'm worried about him (and I don't even know him)

Octopulse, are you okay?

Oops, I just realized he's not on this thread so he'll never get the question. I'll have to start a thread just for him...

Iamfixxed
11-08-2004, 08:44 PM
sunshine in the shade easily the best in my opinon

Jeanne Thelen
11-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Wow... weird ..I was just talking about this video and song.. i was never fond of the song when it first came out and now for some reason I Absolutely LOVE IT now... I do remember thinking HUH??? when I saw the video.. it's been years since I last saw it .. I just remember Cy in a tree, acting like a monkey and chasing a girl... and spaghetti for brains,...did not really get the concept ..Jeanne :)

Iamfixxed
11-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah I got hooked on the song because I loved the strange video. He was acting like satan in the tree using his fingers to make the sign of horns behind his head in the video.:D

cyence fixxion
11-18-2004, 03:55 PM
from the list SAVED BY ZERO but I have always liked PRECIOUS STONE video .... the water .... the movement.... feeling at peace

deBASHmode
11-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Awesome user name. :)

cyence fixxion
11-18-2004, 04:48 PM
thanks........ it only took me 3 years and some courage to come aboard

deBASHmode
11-18-2004, 05:25 PM
Welcome, then - and hope you enjoy it here!

Steve Pariseau
11-18-2004, 08:04 PM
hey cyence, I've added Prescious Stone to the list.
If you want to vote for it and already voted for Saved, let me know by PM or e'mail.
Thanks
steve

Jeanne Thelen
11-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Wait... Whoa and Whoa!!! There is a video to Precious Stone???? Where Have I been???????????????? Please tell me it will be included on the Elusive soon to be realeased(hopefully) Dvd?????

cyence fixxion
11-20-2004, 01:59 PM
Hey Jeanne would like a copy of the video Precious Stone? Maybe many others sa well?

Raych the Beach
11-26-2004, 10:15 PM
I know I would!

Jeanne Thelen
11-27-2004, 12:33 PM
Sure ..I would love to see the video .. as it is one of my favorite songs,,,Jeanne

cyence fixxion
11-29-2004, 07:05 PM
Jeanna and Raych.... I can send you a copy of the videos,but need to know where. Maybe you can let me know by e-mail (fixx13889@cs.com)

Raych the Beach
11-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Thanks cyence, but as I've said elsewhere, I just went out on disability and am broke. After the holidays may be a better time.

cyence fixxion
11-30-2004, 08:06 PM
Raych...No worries,it's on me. Just let me know where to send it. If any body ask... it's a fixxmas gift from santa...HO!HO!HO!

Raych the Beach
11-30-2004, 11:46 PM
Ok. :-) If you get an email from BuddieLovesKaren@aol.com or DynamosComix@aol.com, it's me! Thank you so much, this means a lot.

ZapDog
12-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Saved By Zero is my favorite. It is the video that got me interested in the music and then to read the lyrics...which in turn made me buy the album, Reach the Beach, which then made me go buy the album, Shuttered Room. No turning back after that...

Stand or Fall is probably my second favorite. Does everyone remember the horse? I think his name was "Harrow." I'd like to train my Lhasa Apso to fall over when I slap her butt, but she has big teeth.

Jeanne Thelen
12-08-2004, 08:01 PM
HA!HA! LOL!!
Better watch the Lhaso.. even with their famous underbite!!! Jeanne :)

Fluxus
02-09-2005, 03:19 PM
I've never seen a Fixx video... I didn't have access to cable/MTV or the like until college. And, needless to say, I didn't spend a lot of time in front of the tube in college. Hmpf.

Diamond05
03-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Does TOUCH count ??
Or are these just from the 80's MtV era...?

just askin'

preciousstone75
03-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Fluxus
I've never seen a Fixx video... I didn't have access to cable/MTV or the like until college. And, needless to say, I didn't spend a lot of time in front of the tube in college. Hmpf.

well, if you get a chance, or have Vh1 Classic, you are sure to catch them there!

it's worth it!;)

Steve Pariseau
03-01-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Diamond05
Does TOUCH count ??
Or are these just from the 80's MtV era...?

just askin'

Good point Dave.

tcdad
03-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Fluxus

Hi Fluxus,

I don't know if you caught the Channel 3 show on Thursday morning, but they had a couple of short excerpts around the commercial breaks.

Also, COX cable has VH-1 Classics on channel 151 of their Digital package.

Cheers :)

Fluxus
03-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Me thinks I'll have to track down some of this footage. I didn't catch the channel 3 show...arg...I'm to work by 7! I'll catch them again...sometime...this year. Hopefully they'll be back our way!

Cygnet
03-23-2005, 10:46 PM
Hi Fluxus. I'm a big Richard Bach fan but I can't place that quote. What's it from?

The Flow
03-24-2005, 02:22 AM
My first contact with the Fixx was the Stand or Fall video which played in heavy rotation in either 82 or 83. I've loved them ever since. This was my favorite until I saw the Are We Ourselves vid. Even though it's quite short, I think its the one photographed the best & shows the band in an interesting light. it still holds up really well (even Cy's large walkie talkie) it's got my vote. Still have never seen the Secret Seperation Vid:mad:

Alannah86
03-25-2005, 05:00 PM
I cannot recall the Stand or Fall video at all :eek: I don't believe I have ever seen it!

Jeanne Thelen
03-25-2005, 05:53 PM
It IS the BEST!!! MY Favorite.. there is something so powerful about Cy walking down the beach with the horse and white flag... I hope that that one will be included on the elusive "best of' DVD!!! Whatever happened to that project anyway?????? MR Fixxdotcom... have you an answer????? :)

Char
05-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Are the only videos out by the Fixx the concert in St. Pertersburg (phantoms tour and the 20th century master four video compilation? Anyone?

Steve Pariseau
05-24-2005, 09:28 PM
At the time of your writing this, yes that is correct.

Suckerfly
06-15-2005, 04:43 PM
The one I picked was One Thing Leads To Another (even though I think How Much Is Enough? is brilliant) simply because of a geeky reason.

When that video came out, and I was 16, I actually knew all the hand movements Cy did throughout the whole video, like they were friggin choreography. Now I'm telling you all something I have never told anyone! So ssssshhhhhh - keep it to yourselves ;) I really trust you, honest (yeaaaaa right). That's why I picked that video, because I remember my geeky memory of mimicking the damn thing.

The Queen
06-15-2005, 08:35 PM
I just recently bought this video from Barnes and Noble, and it was only $7.00 and some change, they got it to me in a less than a week, even though they always say it will be two weeks, and I picked it up at the store. No shippng fees, and no one else got my credit card number.

I do this all the time with music stuff, it's amazing how much you can get for zero shipping.

Originally posted by Char
Are the only videos out by the Fixx the concert in St. Pertersburg (phantoms tour and the 20th century master four video compilation? Anyone?

Linda Z
06-17-2005, 03:15 AM
Secret Separation is still my favorite.
I bet I can find a doggie black leather overcoat for one of my pups (my maltese, the only one that lets me dress her up!) and aim a fan at her just right. It'd be cool! Okay, not as cool as Jamie in the video, but pretty cool for a dog...

dejapete
07-25-2005, 10:37 PM
If you don't own them or aren't lucky enough to catch them on VH1, where can you see these videos?

I was able to find "Driven Out" at vh1.com, Artist Main: The Fixx. You may have to join to view it. But it's easy and painless.

The video is kind of like Blair Witch Project as "spin it" had said. It's in a shell of a building, darkly lit by dim sunshine and candles. Interesting imagery...but it doesn't make sense!

Check it out, if you like, at vh1.com.

Cygnet
07-27-2005, 12:16 PM
Oh, that was awesome! I just went to VH1 and watched the video. Thank you for telling us about it. I love it when Cy has long hair!
I thought the video made sense because they've been driven out of society, and have to live in dark hidden places now like sewers and wolf-infested forests... reminds me of a cross between the movies "Farenheit 451" and "A Boy and His Dog."
In F- 451, you know the part where the main character joins up with the castaways who have each memorized different books...
Anyway, loved it! Thanks, Dejapete!!

The Queen
07-27-2005, 01:00 PM
I joined VH1 yesterday to get to see this video, and still have not received and activation email. How long does it usually take?

dejapete
07-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Hmm. My memory of the process is awash in a sea of alcohol and rock 'n' roll dreams....(or something like that) :confused:

It seems to me that activation is quick. Perhaps submiting an e-mail address with a typo might have messed it up. (?)

The Queen
07-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by dejapete
Perhaps submiting an e-mail address with a typo might have messed it up. (?)

No chance of that at my age, no taek that back. Never mind.

Cygnet
07-27-2005, 09:14 PM
I didn't have to join anything. I went to vh1.com and then typed "the fixx" in the search box and followed to the video. I did get a pop up about some security that had to install and I said okay. That's it.

msmith1
08-01-2005, 08:07 PM
AAAK! There's a "Driven Out" video???? My favorite song and I have never seen it!!!! Guess I must go join that VH1 thing ASAP!

But, I did vote for "Saved by Zero."
As an artist, the whole art thing does it for me. The sketching of the Reach the Beach image, you can practically feel the charcoal. The amazing shadowplay across the room and angles the video is shot with. Strong, wise color placement and usage. Cy is so theatrical--intense, yet subdued--perfectly balanced. And as I've said before "the single most sensuous piece of film ever made." The paint smearing...oils are so tactile anyway.

Weird, for a Jamie fan, huh?

Kim

The Queen
08-01-2005, 08:12 PM
You need this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/VBlue/fixxdvd.jpg

msmith1
08-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks! I've got it--may need to purchase a back-up copy though, as much play as it gets! Is this the only video DVD right now?
Oh, I just saw that VH1 online "Driven Out," very dark feel--but great stalking shots of Cy, giving him a feline quality. The other guys sadly were mostly obscured in shadow. I think that flicker was Jamie? Must have been for atmosphere. Too bad the video-crafter at the time didn't seem to mesh his "vision" very well with the powerful, lyrical imagery and sense of urgency in the song.

Kim

Cyn_in_DC
08-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by The Queen
You need this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/VBlue/fixxdvd.jpg

Needed it, have it, still want more! ;)

Cyn

mich112670
08-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Hello fellow FIXXTURES. I'm new to this board, but not to THE FIXX (my first post here). I voted for "ZERO" because it was the first I saw @ 14 (34 now). A;so wanted to say all you people have good-looking pics!!!!!

mich112670
08-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Almost Forgot BASH you have really good FIXX PIXX on your homepage!!! AMAZING!!!!

mich112670
08-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Hey DC Cyn, I bought 2, in case I wear out the other one!

fiona983
08-10-2005, 04:41 PM
WElcome Mich112670..glad you made it here !!!

mich112670
08-10-2005, 05:20 PM
DC Fixxture, go to a decent music store (accept FYE, they don't have any FIXX stuff) or a BORDERS store (if you have one). You may have some luck there. I purchased mine @ VIRGIN RECORDS. (the store)

Diamond05
08-23-2005, 06:27 PM
So for this video poll...

Also needed to be added are:

Driven Out
less cities MMP
built for the future
redskies react version

maybe a performance video for a new song(s)????

shameless plug here from diamond for lighthouse..... :)

dejapete
09-08-2005, 06:46 PM
You can now view "Driven Out" AND "Precious Stone" at VH1.com.

Cygnet
09-09-2005, 03:27 PM
That was awesome! I had never seen the "Precious Stone" video- thank you Pete.

xtctom
10-04-2005, 09:29 PM
My favorite is probably How Much is Enough.

I love Rupert at the beginning as the fast talking auctioneer, and Cy becoming more consumed with greed as the video goes on.

Diamond05
10-04-2005, 09:59 PM
How much video....

anyone else notice that Cy reminds me of the English Dracula "Christopher Lee" in all those 60/70s Hammer films .....

Did those movies scare the BaJesus out of you when we were all kids hiding behind chairs awaiting the Counts arrival?? :)

d

Wilkie UK
10-05-2005, 04:08 AM
I can honestly say, that I've never seen any of the bands videos...do I win a prize? :angel:

Cygnet
10-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Diamond05
How much video....

anyone else notice that Cy reminds me of the English Dracula "Christopher Lee" in all those 60/70s Hammer films .....

Did those movies scare the BaJesus out of you when we were all kids hiding behind chairs awaiting the Counts arrival?? :)

d

I wasn't allowed to watch those kind of movies when I was old enough to be scared by them...I did see "Baron Blood" at a sleepover when I was 8 and that was enough to make me glad I hadn't seen more...
But seriously, Cy has an incredible commanding presence and, like dracula, could keep me mesmerized without saying a word! It's in the eyes!

Diamond05
10-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Boo! it is october huh......?

Delfixxture
10-15-2005, 03:28 AM
ahugemetfan used to be me-I still say saved by zero

Diamond05
11-09-2005, 04:31 PM
do people actually still make videos? who the F*ck plays them anymore?

MTV only has those lame *** unreality shows for pimpled teens to sit around and whine about how bad they got it.... Yet there's people starving, homeless. and fighting wars.....

VH1 is just cashin' in on the old stuff...

"don't complain that ya got it tough!"

SCARFACE
11-16-2005, 06:48 PM
I vote for "One Thing Leads To Another."

Jeanne Thelen
02-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Golly... if I could cast a vote for the guy in the office.... Stand Or Fall would have one more vote.....:)

Cygnet
02-01-2006, 06:41 PM
Welcome aboard! Where do you hail from?

Inkblot
02-04-2006, 09:55 PM
I've only seen a few Fixx videos. I voted for "One Thing"...but "Precious Stone" came in at a very close second. :love:

Inkblot
02-05-2006, 05:11 PM
I just found "Saved by Zero" on a Yahoo search (those cretins never listed it in their video search before!!), and in retrospect maybe I should have voted for that... Me being an artist and all, it really got to me.

:love:

But it really is hard to pick a fave video...

Steve Pariseau
02-05-2006, 07:53 PM
I can change your vote if you want Inkblot.
Just LMK

Inkblot
02-05-2006, 08:10 PM
You can? Sure, change it!

Thanks!:D

Steve Pariseau
02-05-2006, 08:45 PM
It's done.

Inkblot
02-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks again.:D

Wow, it's a good thing I changed my mind - SBZ is taking this poll by storm. The song itself is getting high vote counts in the other polls...

...Maybe I should do a "Saved By Zero" Fanlisting next.;)

TPJM
08-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Is there a video or performance piece anywhere for ALL IS FAIR?

I've checked YouTube which has most all the videos and is a great site but can't find it anywhere.

shoeman
12-01-2006, 08:10 AM
Just cast my vote for SBZ.

Watched it repeatedly on MTV when it first came out.
This video definitely played a part in getting me hooked on The Fixx. Never got tired of viewing it.

Sydney
05-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Less Cities....

Sydney
05-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Less Cities....

Carrie
02-11-2008, 10:29 PM
I would have voted for Built For The Future. Since that's not there, I'm torn between Stand Or Fall, Saved By Zero, and How Much Is Enough. Probably Stand or Fall, since I remember it the best.

EquestrianGrl78
04-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Mine would probably be Stand or Fall, Cy on the beach with that gorgeous white horse! We watched that video in my history class at school a couple of years ago,my teacher was so thrilled that I knew who The Fixx was!!:)

EquestrianGrl78
04-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Mine would probably be Stand or Fall, Cy on the beach with that gorgeous white horse! We watched that video in my history class at school a couple of years ago,my teacher was so thrilled that I knew who The Fixx was!!:)

Cygnet
05-01-2008, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by EquestrianGrl78

GARSH, MICKEY ! Cy and a white horse? I've never seen this video! That's just plum CRAZY! I'll have to look for it tomorrow. I really feel dumb right now...:eek:

Cygnet

buffalo-girl
08-01-2008, 08:53 AM
my fave is stand or fall also just love it!!!! dee:wave: :love:

Robert M
11-16-2008, 12:47 PM
Hey, just checked youtube for the first time in a while and here's the video for Some People - rather good it is too imho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T15_ZVPdFs

:cool: