PDA

View Full Version : Where Do You Work? (pics)

msmith1
11-12-2005, 02:56 PM
I was wondering...seem to recall Steve P posting a pic somewhere of where he works...
Thought it might be fun to see pics of everybody at work.
Well, this is where I work (umm, practically live at--LOL!)
A storefront shot of my gallery/frame shop: Kim:)

Steve Pariseau
11-12-2005, 05:33 PM
I have a better one of me at work but I want to add a caption to it. I suck at Photoshop though so I haven't done squat with it.

Here's a Google Earth shot of my work. I'm usually right underneath the RED X in the center of the image.

http://www.stevepariseau.com/images/MarianAerialViewX.jpg

Steve Pariseau
11-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Ok,...
here's that one I wanted to add a caption to.

http://www.stevepariseau.com/images/steveatwork05.jpg

msmith1
11-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Wow! Steve!

I would sooo run!
Yikes! Is that radioactive???

Kim
:eek:

Bash
11-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Oct 31, 2005

Bash
11-12-2005, 06:20 PM
WOAH!

Stevie say "Knock you out!"

That oughta put someone under for a few days, I'd say...

msmith1
11-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Bash, you look amazing...even as a brunette!
Looks like an office...what do you do all day?
Kim:)

shoeman
11-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Kim, Bash, you girls are GORGEOUS!! Serious eye-candy;) .......A lot easier to take than Steve's needle, I must say.

dejapete
11-12-2005, 11:25 PM
One can dream. Can't he?

Doctor Roger
11-14-2005, 06:01 AM
Bash,

I noticed that you have a Herman Miller Aeron Chair there at work....you must really rate! Those chairs are the biggest status symbol at the workplace these days. I know, because in my work, I deal with them alot.

They are also featured on major TV shows as "product placement". In my line of work, I supervise the delivery and installation of office cubicles and work stations/components. I fly around the country setting up and completing major or very visable cubicle jobs. I recently finished the new San Jose City hall, which was 1800 stations, along with a few jobs in arkansas and new york.

if any Fixxtures need these items at work, PM me and I'll help you out!

Love To All,

Dr. Roger

Doctor Roger
11-14-2005, 06:03 AM
I must really be color blind, as I see Bash as a Redhead in that work picture !!

Dr. R

SilentGeoff
11-14-2005, 08:10 AM
OK here's the best pic I could come up with me in my "work" area...working even!!

:D

Bash
11-14-2005, 08:16 AM
ROFL, Roger!

Here a girl goes, posing in fine gown and wig (it is dark brown - but colors will look different on different computer monitors), and your response is "Nice Chair!" It totally cracked me up!

Indeed, an Aeron chair. A real back saver - this "curvaceous figure" needs all the support it can get! :D Highly recommend them for anyone who sits a good bit of the day.

Doctor Roger
11-14-2005, 08:21 AM
Dear Bash,

Not to overlook your obvious beauty, and those curves, It's just that I see furniture first for some strange reason. Don't get me started on your beautiful hair and other attributes, I'll go on for days!

Suffice it to say that you are all that and a bag of chips, and I'm not the only one who agrees (Smile and wink, ya know?).

But I am also very in tune to the aeron chair, as it's my business to know and sell these things. Sorry to overlook your wig and dress....

Love ALL of you bash !

Dr. Roger

Bash
11-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Now Roger, I wasn't fishing for compliments (thanks for your kind words, though). I truly thought it was completely hilarious that you said "Nice Chair"! It was a great laugh to start the morning with!

pippi617
11-15-2005, 12:25 AM
I read that and thought - "there was a chair??"

and I had to scroll up and look for the chair.

leave it to the doctor.

he's "leave it to beaver" gone bad.

love and miss ya Rog - when are you coming to visit anyway? do you ever work in my area?

heimo
12-05-2005, 08:24 AM
This is me in the office of the newspaper!
But most of the time I am outside on the road watching car-races or any other sport-events...

Took the foto today with my handy, monday 5th december!

The Queen
12-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Great photo Heimo! love the shoes!

heimo
12-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Oh, Queeny! I do that from time to time cause it is good for the circulation of blood and our boss says this is okay.

So we have Bash's chair and my shoes in front now :D

Bash
12-05-2005, 07:10 PM
The shoes are nice, but you look very handsome, Heimo. ;)

Yes, we writers must get out of our chairs every once in a while, or move our legs a bit. It's so easy to keep typing and forget...

The Queen
01-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Just wanting to bump this thread, for newbies.

The Queen
01-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Bumped it for myself too, and didn't want to loose it again. Here is where I am now operating out of and proud of the mess!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/VBlue/mystudio2.jpg

msmith1
01-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Queen,

Ooo, I love the feel of oils, the various brushes, the smell of turpentine!
You're making me want to create again, too!

You take me back to when I was a very, very small child...some people remember the smell of Grandma's cookies; I remember my Grandmother's sunroom studio--the oils, the linen, the turpentine, the warm sun coming in...thank you, for stirring up that memory. I miss her.

Is that one of your paintings on the wall?
It's quite beautiful, ethereal...

Diamond05
01-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Some of you met Megan in Niagara Falls this last fall,

this is my classroom- with my two daughters (adopted that is!)
when you spend more time with them then their parents you hear things that you probably shouldnt- so you end up being part teacher, part counselor, part magician, part parent...

im proud of these two! great people!

of course my desk area is always the spot to "hang"

jamie (no not that one!, D3, and Megan)

God, Megan is always shining that big a$$ grin of hers- she's so photogenic!

The Queen
01-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by msmith1
Queen,

Ooo, I love the feel of oils, the various brushes, the smell of turpentine!
You're making me want to create again, too!

Is that one of your paintings on the wall?
It's quite beautiful, ethereal...

Thanks so much, and I don't work in oils anymore, too time-consuming, and I work with a lot of layers of paint, so acrylics it is. And yes, that is a recent work, on a series of 'solar system' scenes. One of my favorite things.

dejapete
01-29-2006, 05:48 PM
I work here. I sometimes refer to it as TFP.

Bash
01-29-2006, 11:00 PM
And I work here. We often call it "The Love Boat." Unfortunately, no Isaacs to shake up our favorite beverages on board, and no Gophers to stir up trouble.

dejapete
02-09-2006, 05:56 PM
BTW. Where I work, it's 99% women, except in my department. Thank God, there's an estrogen escape zone.

Not that I mind so much. It's just sensory overload...

Bash
02-09-2006, 06:26 PM
:) Too much of a good, thing, eh, DP?

"The Lair", aka my office, has three Scorpio women and two gay guys in it. We should rename it "The Snark Zone"...some really sharp tongues in that room. Sensory overload of a different kind...

dejapete
03-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Yeah. I could have gotten a better job. But in my resume I said I had good keynording skills. Dang! ;)

Bash
03-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by dejapete
But in my resume I said I had good keynording skills. Dang! ;)

LOL!!!!!

Clive3
03-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Ok so we are on break here...

Clive3
03-28-2006, 07:45 PM
ANother One

STUART
04-13-2006, 01:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/teabags/townhall.jpg

My office is bottom right and shared with 6 other team members, a bit cramped but the location's alright.