PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Uzi Suicide
12-31-2005, 08:11 AM
Hello from California, I play guitar in a melodic rock band called "Exit209" from central California. Oram is one of my many influences on guitar, dig his clean sound. heres my bands website www.myspace.com/exit209 the recordings are a bit rough it dos'nt do us justice. our element as a band is playing live.

heimo
12-31-2005, 08:17 AM
welcome to the board! Enjoy life with us, Suicide ;)
And a happy new year from germany. :cheers:

Uzi Suicide
12-31-2005, 08:20 AM
Right on thank you, how about some of that GOOD german beer!! cheers!!

msmith1
12-31-2005, 10:19 AM
:wave: Welcome!

Kim:)

Steve Pariseau
12-31-2005, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the board Uzi.
I like the first song I heard on myspace. Reminds me of Sister 7. I'll have to check more later as I'm gonna be late for work.

Anyway, I used to live in Stockton. We had a place right by Hammer and 99. The kids went to Morada Oaks school. That was the 90s though.

Cheers! :cheers: Make yourself at home around here.

Clive3
12-31-2005, 11:55 AM
Welcome to the board UZI!!!!!!!!!

pippi617
12-31-2005, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the board - hopefully we'll see you at a Cali show in the spring.

Bash
12-31-2005, 03:02 PM
Glad U found US, UZI! :)

I think the guys played a show in Stockton in May 2004 - I had just found this board and was about to see them for the first time in Fairfax. They have a history of doing lots of north and central Cali shows, so stop on by, introduce yourself, and stick around after the gig to have a chat with the West-Oram himself. He's a quiet guy, but very gracious and kind. (As are the rest of the band, though less quiet...)

Welcome!

Cyn_in_DC
12-31-2005, 03:03 PM
Glad you found us U.S.
Interesting handle, btw!

See ya round the board!

Uzi Suicide
12-31-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Bash
Glad U found US, UZI! :)

I think the guys played a show in Stockton in May 2004 - I had just found this board and was about to see them for the first time in Fairfax. They have a history of doing lots of north and central Cali shows, so stop on by, introduce yourself, and stick around after the gig to have a chat with the West-Oram himself. He's a quiet guy, but very gracious and kind. (As are the rest of the band, though less quiet...)
Actually I went to that show. it was at oak gove park. I did chat with J.W.O and the rest of the band, very down to earth, no rock star attitudes.
Welcome!

shoeman
12-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Love that clean JWO sound myself, Uzi. As I trust we all do!! We are thrilled to have you come and join us. A friendly salute from Central AL. Make yourself at home and enjoy all the fun over here........John.

Delfixxture
01-01-2006, 06:00 AM
Welcome to the board Uzi, glad to have you here!

Doctor Roger
01-01-2006, 06:39 AM
Welcome, UZI.....

I'm just another California Fixx fan, I'm in San Jose. Glad you found us, you'll find these people to be very kind, real, and devoted to all things Fixx.

Please keep in touch with the board, let us know where and when you have gigs locally, we'll try to come see you and meet you. If not, please be sure to introduce yourself at the next local Fixx show. And by the way, we have an annual Fixx Santa Cruz concert we all try to make it to. It's on the Boardwalk in late June/early July. In addition, some of us try to travel to California/Arizona/Nevada shows.

We hope to meet you soon, thanks for joining the site, and WELCOME !

Love To All,

Dr. Roger

"Your word's but a whisper, your deafness a shout" (Ian Anderson-Tull)
"Even a Broken clock is correct twice a day" (Anon-Dr. Roger)
"Seasons will pass you by, I get up, I get down" (Jon Anderson-YES)

Uzi Suicide
01-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Doctor Roger
Welcome, UZI.....

I'm just another California Fixx fan, I'm in San Jose. Glad you found us, you'll find these people to be very kind, real, and devoted to all things Fixx.

Please keep in touch with the board, let us know where and when you have gigs locally, we'll try to come see you and meet you. If not, please be sure to introduce yourself at the next local Fixx show. And by the way, we have an annual Fixx Santa Cruz concert we all try to make it to. It's on the Boardwalk in late June/early July. In addition, some of us try to travel to California/Arizona/Nevada shows.

We hope to meet you soon, thanks for joining the site, and WELCOME !

Love To All,

Dr. Roger
Thanks man, we play at Pine Street bar and grill sometimes in Livermore, this summer we will try to make it to San Jose and play the Avalon.

"Your word's but a whisper, your deafness a shout" (Ian Anderson-Tull)
"Even a Broken clock is correct twice a day" (Anon-Dr. Roger)
"Seasons will pass you by, I get up, I get down" (Jon Anderson-YES)

Uzi Suicide
01-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Steve Pariseau
Welcome to the board Uzi.
I like the first song I heard on myspace. Reminds me of Sister 7. I'll have to check more later as I'm gonna be late for work.

Anyway, I used to live in Stockton. We had a place right by Hammer and 99. The kids went to Morada Oaks school. That was the 90s though.
WOW!! A EX-sTOCKTONIAN, cool, I live by U.O.P. Thanks for the feed back on the music.
Cheers! :cheers: Make yourself at home around here.

Uzi Suicide
01-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by shoeman
Love that clean JWO sound myself, Uzi. As I trust we all do!! We are thrilled to have you come and join us. A friendly salute from Central AL. Make yourself at home and enjoy all the fun over here........John. Alabama, the soouth is cool man, y wife has relitives in LaGrange Georgia. Waffle house Cracker Barrel good stuff. there is one song on our site "Prolonging the hurt" I wrote the music to it, it has a clean guitar in it thats me, I was after that J.W.O. type of sound of course I don't have a Marshall plexi head but I tried to come close. I went through a Boss c-e3 chorus pedal on the clean channel on my amp.

The Queen
01-04-2006, 08:39 AM
Welcome, Uzi!

Gooo
01-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Hello and welcome. :cool:

Jeanne Thelen
01-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Welcome......:)

I have a good friend who lives in Turlock.. which I think is near Stockton ...