PDA

View Full Version : Meet me at FOX-WOODS!

itsmephil
03-15-2006, 12:57 PM
Anyone going to the show on April 5th at Foxwoods?

What about you Plantsville folks? :)

Can't wait!:goodie:

MikeyC38
03-17-2006, 05:47 PM
:cheers:

I was definitely thinking about it since the price is right. It says 7 o'clock so even if they play until 9:30 I could still make it to work the next day. I have a feeling they won't be back in CT until nov.

Mike

itsmephil
03-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Besides I wouldn't let work get in the way of the Fixx. That would be just wrong.

And cheap? Me? Speaking of which do you think I can bring my own booze into foxwoods like in East Hartford?:cheers:

I'm seeing if any of my sisters wanna go but right now it looks like just me so if you guys wanna hook up before let me know. More fun with die-hard fans anyway.

Say hi to the gang!

klabernz
03-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Karol and I will definitely be there. Apparently, they are going to be at BB's dance club (or something like that). Karol said she saw a dress code on their website...including no sneakers. Who's going to tell Jamie! Made us laugh. If anyone is interested in staying, if you are a Wampum Club member, rooms in the Grand Pequot Tower are $105 and $85 at the Two Trees Inn. The reservation code for the Grand Pequot is FXWD and TTIN (I think) for the Two Trees.

I'm taking time off from work to savor the experience. Can't wait. See you there.

Kathleen

klabernz
03-23-2006, 06:19 AM
Got an e-mail from Foxwoods yesterday advertising The FIXX (as well as, among others, the Boogie Wonder Band - 70's disco show (!) as upcoming shows; well, at least they're diverse). It says "Free Live Entertainment, Tuesdays & Wednesdays, Club BB King. The Fixx, all original members, April 5, 7:00 pm" and has a separate picture of each member of the band.

Kathleen