PDA

View Full Version : A Toast to Mr. Gary Tibbs!

Beached Male
07-09-2007, 06:28 PM
I wanted to start a new thread for Mr. Gary Tibbs, to give a word of thanks and encouragement for joining and staying with The Fixx.

Considering the Bass Player position has been the one slot that has changed over the years, it is nice to see Gary staying long term as he has.

Gary, a toast your way, and may you continue to make many more contributions to The Fixx. :cheers:

Also, please keep wearing that Union Jack shirt, both for this leg of the "Rockin the Colonies Tour," and future gigs as well. Seems appropriate to represent the homeland and remind folks where the band is from!

While I know the meet and greet poses a slight wrinkle, since Gary's only been on for one full studio release, I hope he gets to sign many Fixx albums of the future with his name as Bassist. (although I would have him sign over Danny Brown's face on Walkabout anyway)

Please help me in thanking Mr. Gary Tibbs.

BM

Carrie
07-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Sorry I didn't get to meet you along with the others this past weekend! I sure would have liked to! Maybe in November? I hope you enjoy being in the band, and I look forward to seeing you again!

shoeman
07-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Count me in on this salute!!

I REJOICE that Gary became one of our band members.

Loved his fine work on "Want That Life."
And looking forward to more good stuff on the new CD!!

:tup:

The Queen
07-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Hear, Hear!

Gary has been a great addition to the group and I cannot imagine the band without him. He is also a one of their nicest members to meet and greet with, although I'll say that about any one of the guys.

Cheers to Mr. Tibbs!

:cheers:

Fixxation
07-19-2007, 12:19 AM
Gary has been an excellent addition to the band. Hope he keeps on rockin in the free world.

Fixxation

Xaqtly
07-21-2007, 03:33 AM
Gary is AWESOME. What a talented bass player he is. As mentioned above, he did exquisite work on Want That Life, and he's just fantastic live. So glad he's playing with The Fixx.