PDA

View Full Version : fixx energy drinks

pinkiesmalls
07-11-2007, 12:47 PM
My husband was backstage with the band at their show on the jersey shore, and he said they were drinking something called fixx energy drink- has anyone heard of it? and if you have can you tell me where I can get some?

shoeman
07-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi Pinkiesmalls, and welcome to the forum!!

I did some Googling. Here's what I found:

http://www.getyourfixx.com

Might that be what they had to drink?
Perhaps husband could confirm this for you?

:)

thefixxdotcom
07-11-2007, 05:30 PM
We connected Fixx and Fixx through MySpace (see our top friends) I wasn't there for the tasting, but I heard it tasted like an energy drink. :help: to put it politely! Photos were taken. If we get them, will post them in the Gallery.

Carrie
07-11-2007, 05:40 PM
It seems odd that companies can get away with naming their products with the exact same spelling as the band's name, although admittedly, I don't know much about stuff like that.

I'd rather get my adrenaline rush from the band...it lasts a lot longer than one day, and I'm too wary of what's in them to drink energy drinks :p

thefixxdotcom
07-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Good one! The band name isn't a trademarked design, so it's really no different than books or movies or songs with the same title.. I think there have been other posts the last half dozen years with other "fixx" products. If I dig up jpgs, I'll post them

F1xx F@n4
07-28-2007, 12:06 PM
Oh. LOL. I thought that was one of their products. Silly me. So gullible and vulnerable that I believe everything I see and read. :rolleyes: