PDA

View Full Version : Whaaaaaaahhhhhhhhht!!!!!

rockerchic
07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
I was at July 9th concert and waited around to see if Fixx Stix were being sold but I did not see where? My hubby and I were waving over to Ira to ask as it looked like he was downloading something but he was caught up in a lot of work and never acknowledged us. Please help??? - We wanted to get the Fixx Stixx from that show too!:confused: :(

thefixxdotcom
07-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I believe all but one of the shows on this trek have been/will be recorded. After the 18th, Tour Manager Ira will update the list of shows we have available on FixxStixx. (He's been kinda busy!)

rockerchic
07-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Thank you for the reply! I intend to send my photos for the tour gallery but not good at shrinking them down for the byte size requirements. They were taken by my digital camera. I have some on my cell but need to figure out how to send them to my computer. Anyways, can I E-mail whatever I can when they are downloaded and then you work the magic to fit them? I know you are very busy too so if not, that is understandable.
Thanks so much again! :cheers:

Carrie
07-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey rockerchic!

What I had to do was upload the pics to a site like Photobucket, and when you do this, they'll give you the option to resize them. Then, you click on the picture once it's uploaded, right-click the new size image, and re-save it back to your computer. You can then attach them to an email. Time-consuming, though.

I sent a few in for Buffalo...not many, as others had ones like mine, but I had a few close-ups of Cy and Ira I submitted. We'll see!