PDA

View Full Version : FIXX Ringback Tones At Last!

pippi617
07-17-2007, 11:54 AM
Those of you who call me already know about my 80's Jukebox Ringback Tones! And those of you who know me also know that I make my own Ring Tones. But alas, my 80's Jukebox Ringback Tones expired and I finally got around to making a new one today. I sat down and unexcitedly typed "Fixx" into the search engine - as I usually do - expecting ZERO results once again - and LO and BEHOLD it returned FOUR results!! Yes folks, it is TRUE. Verizon Wireless now has FIXX Ringback Tones!

I immediately purchased all four of them and created a FIXX Jukebox. So, now I have FIXX tones at both ends! Woo Hoo!

I am so fricking excited. ;)

:goodie: :goodie: :goodie:

Fixxation
07-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Hello Pippi617,

Thanks for the information. I have Verizon too. :goodie: I will check it out:)

Are you going to be in Costa Mesa tonight?

Fixxation

dee
07-17-2007, 05:08 PM
hey pippi thanks i have verizon too will check it out thanks alot dee:wave: :goodie: :wave:

preciousstone75
07-17-2007, 10:42 PM
aw crap!

gotta wait for TMobile to catch up!

Fixxation
07-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Hello Janet,

Thanks the ringtones are very nice. unfortunately my phone will not take the ringtones.

Can you tell me how to do it myself?

Fixxation

KITTYkls70
07-22-2007, 10:58 AM
I have Verizon too - I was waiting until the weekend to check it out ;) ... thanks Pippi for letting us know... I don't often go back to see if they have added new tones.

Have you guys tried this site to make your own ringtones?

http://www.myxertones.com/default/

I've used it a few times with varying degrees of success - on my husband's phone, they end up sounding kind of garbled... but he has a cheapo phone. I think I have a middle-of-the-road cell phone and I've been able to make a couple of ringtones made with songs from my computer (which of course aren't available as ringtones through Verizon) that are pretty good. Give it a try!

:D

dee
07-22-2007, 01:01 PM
hi pippi i tried to find the fixx ringtones and could not on my verizon phone what is the name of the site they are on? i didn't find them on the sony musix box one to download? thanks for your help dee:wave:

pippi617
07-23-2007, 09:54 AM
just log in at verizonwireless.com & pick and purchase there. You can also set up a "jukebox" while you are there. Then your callers will hear a variety of songs. :)

As I said before, I make my own ringtones - so I didn't purchase any - but The FIXX is available through verizonwireless at BOTH ring tones and ringback tones.

Is it possible to make your own RingBACK tones?

dee
07-23-2007, 04:53 PM
thanks alot pippi i usually just download them from my cell so i will try this take care dee:wave: