PDA

View Full Version : Was Cy & Adam Always So Deep

Fixxation
07-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Hello All,

Found this clip on You Tube. Man look how long they were and to be so deep.

This is a great piece. By the way, it answers the question what is Saved By Zero about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQbRcK2vek

Enjoy!

Fixxation

Jeanne Thelen
07-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Do you mean how YOUNG they were and so Deep????

I have often been amazed at Cy's insight to the world at age 25...I certainly was not that aware at 25.....sadly

It was more like... Well.. done with college... Good God.. now I have to get real and like ..get a job.... HA! :)

I hate to admit .. I was not that aware of life outside of "my little world" back then... and it astounds me how much they were at the same age... Maybe it was living Europe ... where the threat of tragic event were so much more real... then here in America... but then again.. they were even more aware of what was happening in America at that time... then the average American ... listen to songs like The Strain....

Fixxation
07-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Hello Jeanne,

You are so right! That is exactly what I was saying. For as young as they are in the video, how worldly and smart were they?

Our media here in the USA really sucks. We get very little outside news and we are very ignorant about other happenings in the world. It is not our fault, as we are spoon feed our news by the government and the media.

I know my comments above DO NOT pertain to most of the people on this board because I have met some of you and I have read many of your posts.

I will get down off my soap box now:)

Fixxation