PDA

View Full Version : New Album Discussed on VH1 MB

dejapete
07-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Shoeman and I have been talking about the new Fixx album on VH1. Come join in and heighten the anticipation. Maybe VH1 will take notice. Scratch their back, and maybe they will scratch our front. (or something like that :confused: )

please let us know if this link doesn't work:

VH1 The Fixx Main Board (http://www.vh1.com/artists/boards/main.jhtml/the_fixx/ThreadList?offset=0)

shoeman
07-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Yeah, some of the people I've chatted with on VH1.com were not aware the band was still together, had forgotten them, etc. And the biography of the band on that site has flaws in it. VH1 does not include them on its alphabetical list of artists. They are LATE in putting up tour dates over there. Yadda yadda yadda......

So a wake-up call for those people could only help.

I sent a message to VH1 urging them to plug the new CD when it is released. They push new music by so-called "trendy" musicians every chance they get. So our guys definitely deserve some coverage.

Hey, they follow every move by Fergie whether it has to do with music or not. So when the album comes out, I do look for some kind of headline on VH1.com!!! Huh?

bradluke0
07-22-2007, 10:18 AM
ok, some help is in order......it looks like dejapete and shoeman are the only two which are posting on the vh1 place for the fixx.....i bet if we all posted and garnered some attention for the new cd it would be a big help...how about it all??? brad

Carrie
07-23-2007, 04:55 PM
I stopped over :) Also signed up for VH1 Fixx updates...I get these for Queen, but hadn't gotten around to adding the Fixx, so thanks for the reminder!

dejapete
08-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Did you know that The Fixx also has an artist main page on CMT.com?

They'd better dust off the old favorites, "Subter-rodeo" and "Liner Dancing".

shoeman
08-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow!!

Can Jamie play steel guitar?

Carrie
08-04-2007, 05:37 PM
We'll know it's all over if the boys walk out on stage in November in overalls/tight jeans and cowboy hats/boots... :p

miked26
08-05-2007, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Carrie
We'll know it's all over if the boys walk out on stage in November in overalls/tight jeans and cowboy hats/boots... :p

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What a horrible nightmare that would be!!!! :eek: