PDA

View Full Version : New 'IT' single featuring Rupert Greenall.

spaceroad
07-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Hello Fixx fans! Nick Jackson here from the band 'IT'. Some of you may remember us, we opened for the Fixx in the UK, the last couple of times they've played there. Over the past 2 years we've been recording our second full length album, started by producer Martin Rex back in late 2004. We are now nearing the final stages of mixing and mastering this epic beast. This week we released our first promo single 'Time and Place' taken from our forthcoming album 'Departure'. 'Time and Place' is one of four tracks that features Rupert Greenall on keyboards. Working with Rupert is always a great time and his contribution to these songs has produced some pretty amazing results. To hear it for yourself please check out our website www.spacehouse.tv and www.myspace.com/spacehouse The track is free to download and in fact we encourage you to share this with as many people as you can. We do have a limited number of CD singles available. If you're interested in obtaining a copy, please send us an email to our mailing list at info@spacehouse.tv We're also very interested in hearing your thoughts on IT, so drop us an email or a message through myspace.
Many thanks to Rupert for his fine work and to the Fixx for their support and encouragement over the past few years.
Peace
Nick. / IT

Steve Pariseau
07-28-2007, 10:56 PM
NICE!

Rupert's signature sound is quite well placed.
I like the song too.

I have IT's first album Over And Out and it is pretty darned good. Very Floydish in nature.

Put me in for a copy of the new album Nick.

Has a release date been set yet?
Thx
Steve

spaceroad
07-29-2007, 04:41 AM
Hey Steve,
Good to hear from you. The album should be released by late October. It's quite an epic and a lot heavier than 'Over and Out'. I'll put you down for one for sure. I'll be on the Fixx's case too again for a London show later this year. lol. Always a great time. I'll keep you posted.
Cheers,
Nick.

STUART
08-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Hello Nick, put me down for a copy as well, always a pleasure to hear your music and look forward to maybe seeing you all again later this year.
By the way, love the Lighthouse, great to see the light shining.

The Queen
08-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Really cool stuff! thanks for letting us know.

Wilkie UK
08-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Hey Nick,
Long time no hear! The new material sounds very interesting, and I'm really looking forward to hearing more! BTW, make sure you put plenty of pressure on Rupert for a UK gig :wave:

spaceroad
08-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Thanks guys. Glad you like it. There are a couple more tracks Rupert played on the album. We're hoping to have it pressed by late October if all continues to go well. I'll let you know more soon. And yes we'll be putting the pressure on for a UK show.
Thanks again,
Nick.