PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

F1xx F@n4
07-31-2007, 12:45 PM
Wow! No, this is not a UFO sighting. LOL. :-P I have never seen a band member on a forum before! This is so totally awesome!

Currently Active Users: 71
There are currently 7 members and 64 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 882 on 06-26-2007 at 09:33 AM.
Angiekay, Cy Curnin, F1xx F@n4, fotolinda, jeff, musegirl, The Flow

Carrie
07-31-2007, 04:49 PM
It is awesome, huh? Cy has even been posting every few months or so lately, and like all of his writing, his posts have much good advice or provoking thoughts in them. So many times they have been something I really needed to hear at that moment. You can look back at a list member's posts by clicking members up top, clicking his/her username in the list, and in the top right corner of his/her profile, searching all posts for that user.

There are also a number of the band's family members who are members here. I think it's a compliment to the list and Fixx fans in general that the band and their families feel comfortable with us :)

F1xx F@n4
08-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Carrie
It is awesome, huh? Cy has even been posting every few months or so lately, and like all of his writing, his posts have much good advice or provoking thoughts in them. So many times they have been something I really needed to hear at that moment. You can look back at a list member's posts by clicking members up top, clicking his/her username in the list, and in the top right corner of his/her profile, searching all posts for that user.

There are also a number of the band's family members who are members here. I think it's a compliment to the list and Fixx fans in general that the band and their families feel comfortable with us :)

Yeah it is nice that a forum/message board can be a community family. Not too many sites are like that from where I've been to and what I've seen in the past. I enjoy the atmosphere here. Everyone is so considerate and friendly and helpful. A rare thing to find these days. :cool: :goodie:

dee
08-02-2007, 04:57 PM
this is definitely very cool!!! shows what a great board this is and all the great people and fixx fans for life dee:goodie: :wave: :goodie:

miked26
08-05-2007, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by dee
this is definitely very cool!!! shows what a great board this is and all the great people and fixx fans for life dee:goodie: :wave: :goodie:

Dee, that was well said. I couldn't agree more!! :D

dee
08-05-2007, 02:10 PM
thanks mike!! ;) dee:wave: