PDA

View Full Version : Loads of Fixx videos...

Bash
08-12-2007, 07:22 PM
All on You Tube, but collected into one space. (Some other Fixx-but-not-our-boys things mixed in.)

Some have been posted here before, but maybe some have not. Deeper and Deeper from Rancho Cordova 2005? (Hadn't seen that here, but then again, I'm usually just racing by these days, hardly time to read much.)

Something from Miami on the new year. The Other Side of the Story (only saw it live - never could find that archived on the TV station's page. Sailed away, indeed. )

OUTSIDE!!! from Denver in 1983 (others from that MTV broadcast, as well - they all look like babies!).

I'm Life, live in 1989 (MTV's Spring Break). SBZ from this year's Buffalo gig. Red Skies from the Boston gig.

(Side note: Terence..... P.J. ....... Fletcher? LOL!)

Anyway, enjoy!

Click and Video's Fixx pile (http://www.clickandvideo.com/en_youtube.php?p=1&word=fixx)

http://www.bashful7.com/catseye.gif

pippi617
08-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Rancho Cordova..........................what a kick in the pants THAT night was!! Thanks for the flashback, my friend. I see your short little self up there dancing! Along with assorted other FIXXtures............ :) :) Can hardly wait until we're up there dancing again!

Woo Hoo!!

Bash
08-13-2007, 07:32 PM
I remember the pink wall behind the stage with all the autographs on it - the English Beat had scrawled right behind where the drum kit was set up. It was way too hot in that place and also outside, but a great gig.

You went swimming after that gig - wish I'd gone with you guys. I remember having just dropped 20 pounds and I didn't have any swim wear or anything else suitable for mixed company. Ended up saddled with a big baby for company. You definitely had more fun - I want a do-over! LOL!

Will see if I can find more from that gig...meantime, plotting resumes to reunite the redheads for the fall tour. ;)

Carrie
08-14-2007, 04:10 PM
I scanned the SBZ Buffalo gig video to see if I could spot our Fixxture contingent, but we must have been too far to the side/left of the person recording...was fun to relive it, though! I was so ecstatic at that moment :D