PDA

View Full Version : Finally got the July 9th photos posted!

rockerchic
08-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Better late than never I always say! I was able to put them up on MySpace. Forgive me though because most are sideways and I did not have time to correct them and not sure if I might know how? I have more Fixx photos on my cell phone from that evening but have to figure out how to transfer them? I also had about 4 more of the Psychedelic Furs but it turned out my camera has video on it and somehow my fingers hit that button so they are videos in which I don't yet know how to convert. Too bad because Mr. Butler's dance in my face would bring up the temperature even more.:D :o ;) Feel free to drop by and sign up to be a friend at my space http://www.myspace.com/jerseyrockerchic

Carrie
08-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Very very nice Sherri! I love how Jamie was practically looking right at you...and Cy was nice and smiley last year, wasn't he? Nice pic with Mike Peters too!

rockerchic
08-18-2007, 07:08 AM
Yeah I have another one on my cell of Jamie looking at the camera while playing. Maybe oneday I will add all my concert shots from other Fixx shows at MySpace because it did not require me to change the size so it was easier to download. Now I have to figure out how to post the cell phone shots to the computer. I have Cy and Rupert from July 9th's show on the cell phone.

SignofFire
08-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Is that Debbie Harry on Jamie's t-shirt?

rockerchic
08-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Yes I believe that is Debbie Harry on the shirt. Seen her many years back when she opened for Tears for Fears. I love her music but she turned her show into a strip show!:o