PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 or Princess Diana?

CallinonU
08-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Which conspiracy theory has more legs, 9/11 being an inside job or the US having involvement in the assassination of Princes Diana?

rockerchic
08-22-2007, 10:31 AM
I would say I heard more about the possibility of the assasination of Princess Diana. So many stories that would not give closure for the beautiful Princess Diana to rest in peace! 9/11 being an inside job? Where did ya' get that one? I certainly don't think our own government would annihilate our people, create chaos/mayhem, fear, and loss of humanity, loss of sense of security, and all the after effects that intrude upon our freedoms for some type of political gains! What gain is there? all those lives taken away, fallen heroes, grieving families left behind, parentless children, toxic air pollution, and this list could go on and on.
Most importantly now we have security checks everywhere and having to give up rights I used to have, now for the safety of our well being! I went on a plane exactly a month after 9/11 and I have to tell you that though I want to feel safe, it was no joy to have to now drag extra identification, strip off my shoes, empty my pockets, and handle all my baggage and disabled mother-in-law's stuff while she had to hobble around for her security check and be very much inconvenienced and filled with more anxieties, and to keep her from falling while we juggle this and our belongings. If that were not enough, we still had to go through another check point where we were taken and patted down. I am an American - not a terrorist - but felt like I might as well have been!

The Queen
08-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Neither, I'm not that gullible to believe everything I read.

CallinonU
08-23-2007, 12:58 PM
i agree rockerchic... but it is a hard call...

i think it's amazing though that Diana's death still has so many unanswered questions and conspiracy surrounding it.

Doctor Roger
08-24-2007, 07:37 AM
I agree with the Queen....

I don't think either one was an "inside job". We've heard similar stories about JFK and Jimmy Hoffa. Regarding JFK, although it's hard to believe that Oswald fired those 3 rounds with a $ 12.00 bolt action rifle, with him being an "average" marksman, it's feasable that he acted in concert with the Mob, but we'll never know the real deal.

With 911 and Diana, modern investigative technology has effectively ended much speculation. I believe that Diana was an accident due to her drunk driver. I think that 911 was a secretive, well funded, well planned attack similar to Pearl Harbor, only much more shameful as the target was innocent Americans. At least Pearl Harbor was aimed at Navy (military) targets. I put it in the same class as the Nazi Blitzkreig, all shameful but militarily effective. Note that almost all these shameful attacks were answered by more effective military responses.

Again, I'm with The Queen on these issues.

Dr. Roger

CallinonU
08-24-2007, 12:40 PM
great post Dr. Roger...

If you're interested... Lifetime is airing a movie tomorrow night (9PM) regarding the mystery surrounding Princess Di's death. "The Murder of Princess Diana" - it should give a little more insight into this conspiracy if you're still unfamiliar with it.

musegirl
08-24-2007, 05:30 PM
I find it a little weird that a simple Google search reveals that threads saying "Which conspiracy theory has more legs, 9/11 being an inside job or the US having involvement in the assassination of Princes Diana?" appear on quite a number of other message boards. I've also found others asking what's good on TV this weekend, to which someone responds, the movie about Princess Diana looks good. Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist now.

Octopulse
08-25-2007, 08:29 AM
ouch

personally, i cringe just a bit when words like insight and TV are used together, the 10th anniversary of the tragedy, as far as TV is concerned, is about selling laundry soap or valvoline oil changes. Conspiracy theories, unanswered questions, and drama sell, the truth, if anyone really knows what it is, would be to boring to sell, so im with the Dr. here, the driver got drunk, he should not have been behind the wheel, and people got killed, not much of a story there though

as far as 911, alot of fanatical people hate western culture, and want to see it destroyed, so they hijacked a belief system as a means to that end, simple, but then again not simple, and becomes more complicated and dangerous when we have 'elected' corporate-*****s and meglomanics responding to the threat

this reminds me of something that happened a fews years ago here in my town....

a police officer was put on a paid leave of absense, seems he had some instability and had issues with anger management while serving the publics interest

the next summer he was still on paid leave when some neighbor kids cut his garden hose as a prank, he used his service revolver, that he was allowed to keep, a service revolver loaded with black talons, to kill two teenagers, wound another, and almost shoot a woman sitting on her porch across the street having her coffee, he then put the gun to his chest and killed himself

it happened on elmwood street, the next day the Rome Daily Sentinels headline said....

"Nightmare on Elmwood Street"

Ive often wondering if they managed to sell a few extra copies from using that headline

There are many news editors, movie producers, and book writers who force us to live like fish swimming in a medium that resonates with lies, cruel jokes, and misguidance for ripening minds. If youre looking for entertainment from TV, DVDs, or tell-all books, youve found it, if your looking for answers, i'll quote a jewish songwriter......... 'its in the wind'