PDA

View Full Version : I spy Cy!

rockerchic
09-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Have a great weekend! Hope you are doing your training!

shoeman
09-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Ha!!.....Rockerchic!!

You put me in stitches with your "Cy sightings."
:D

But that's cool.
You are a tremendous fan!!
:tup:

rockerchic
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Yeah after I did that this time, I thought I better stop because he may not like it and I may not be welcomed around here if I keep that up!

The Queen
09-09-2007, 07:54 PM
It's just nice knowing he feels comfortable enough to come around and lurk amongst us.

Sort of like being out in the woods for us and sighting a rare and exotic and bird. You just let them be and enjoy their company, then realize you were once in the company of an angel.....awww, now I'm gone all cornball!

You know what I mean.

:angel:

rockerchic
09-09-2007, 09:16 PM
I know exactly what you mean Queen!

Carrie
09-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Well, they have beautiful voices in common, that's for sure...

The Queen
09-10-2007, 05:00 PM
I have been listening to Cy's voice since the early early 80's and have always found comfort, encouragement, and a certain 'je ne sais pas' that comes from his unique voice. That allusivness is what keeps me hooked. If I knew what it was I'd be over it by now. ( I know I'm over knowing how to spell in French...LOL!)

Carrie
09-10-2007, 06:12 PM
The closest I can come to explaining what I feel from his voice is that the wide variation of sound that his voice makes allows him to express his emotions and thoughts almost perfectly...emotions and thoughts that are a work of art in their own right...and do profound things for me.

I had a co-worker tell me a few months ago that I'll tire of listening to him/the band someday. I countered, "Wanna bet? I'll spend the rest of my life proving you wrong".

And how lovely it'll be :love:

hazelnut
09-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Can I ask, training for what?

:)

Oh I know I've been listening to them since about fifth grade, and while my affection for their sound has waxed and waned, I never truly tire of it. I do love his voice. :o

rockerchic
09-13-2007, 10:29 PM
Training to trek up Mount Everest! Trekkers need to get in shape and maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle for the ascension. Many changes will happen internally, especially with their oxygen input/output. They also need to be able to go long and some strenuous distance. They need to be Built for the Future!
;)
Hope that helped answer your question.