PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Steve!

musegirl
09-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Many happy returns to you, Mr. Pariseau. Hope your day is filled with great music and great company.
:cheers:

heimo
09-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Remember the König Pils, Brother!
Happy Birthday, Steve!:cheers:

shoeman
09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Steve:

Have an awesome birthday, bro'.

All the best........

John

msmith1
09-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Hey Steve!

Wishing you a really great day! Lots of celebrating!

Kim:)

Carrie
09-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Happy Birthday Steve! Hope you have some special plans on your first birthday with Deborah :) And of course, I hope there's some Fixx in the mixx too!

The Queen
09-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Happy Birthday, Steve! Hope it's a great one for you.

SilentGeoff
09-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Have a rockin' birthday, Steve!

Cheers mate!!

:cheers: :goodie: :D :tup:

Jeanne Thelen
09-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Happy Birthday Steve!!

hope You have a great day!

:)

Doctor Roger
09-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Hello Steve !

Happy 30th Birthday to you my friend! Hope you enjoyed it. See you soon I'm quite sure !

The Best....

Dr. Roger

Steve Pariseau
09-25-2007, 11:54 PM
You folks are just too kind :)

I had a GREAT birthday weekend and day today cultivated from very special plans that Deborah had cooked up. She's such a doll.
As a matter of fact, it was the best birthday I've ever had.

The birthday week was filled with great music including a live band at a luxury campground that Deborah and I danced to. They were a 50's and 60's cover band. The did the SMOKINEST version of Ring of Fire I've ever heard. (The place was El Capitan Canyon for anyone interested in cabin camping). Anyhow, then today I popped on some of my favourite soundtrack scores for dinner background music. Most notably, Perfume and Mystic River. After dinner a little Flock of Seagulls (I Wish I Were European & Remember David) and now some World Wide Spies as I wind down the evening.

I DID in fact remember Konig Pilsner Heimo. Saw the glasses this evening as I opened the liquor glass cupboard and thought of you. I still haven't brought myself to pour wine into those glasses yet. They are reserved for fine german beer.

Wore shoes I got from our very own Shoeman. Playing an 80s disc I got from our very own Silent Geoff - You are all very much on my mind.

30, man who told you Roger?
Thanks for that glimmer of hope :D

You guys and gals all rock.
Thanks
Steve