PDA

View Full Version : LHS Foundation CNN Heroes Vote Please Help

Katrina
11-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Posted on behalf of Pat - I wonder if you could help him win.

My name is Pat Pedraja. I am 12 years old and have Leukemia and I need your help! I recently made it to the final round of the CNN HEROES ALL STAR TRIBUTE global online voting contest for my work starting a national marrow donor drive called Driving For Donors. During my chemo treatments I learned how people are dying when they canít find matching marrow donors and I wanted to do something to change that. My family and I drove around the country and added over 6000 donors to the Registry in 3 months (I even sold ads on my bald head to raise over $100,000 for tissue typing fees). We even found our first matching donor for someone! I was featured as a CNN HERO for my work and just won my category of YOUNG WONDER. Now I am one of 6 finalists from AROUND THE WORLD and the only child and Cancer patient in the finals. I really need your help.

The winning finalist will go on a live global broadcast of CNN HEROES ALL STAR TRIBUTE on December 6th with Anderson Cooper and Christiane Amanpour. I want to win so I can tell the whole world about the critical need for marrow donors but I need a lot of online votes. People can go to www.cnn.com/heroes to vote as often as they want until 11/26.

But he need your help getting votes. Please vote for Pat

Thanks
Katrinaxxx
Love Hope Strength Foundation UK

Diamond05
11-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Cmon, and go vote for Pat....

There's nothing you have to sign up for or commit to....

JUST CLICK the VOTE button.......

:)

Hthanxgivin'

The Flow
11-21-2007, 07:20 PM
He's got my vote!:tup:

rockerchic
11-21-2007, 07:28 PM
I just put my vote in this evening.

Katrina
11-22-2007, 01:00 AM
thanks guys much appreciated.