PDA

View Full Version : Live From Phoenix!

thefixxdotcom
11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
NOVEMBER 21
The Fixx will be performing an acoustic/plugged set for Mix 96.9 Radio in Phoenix!
Tune in http://www.mix969.com/main.html between 5-6pm (US Mountain)
Click on LISTEN LIVE in the upper right of their main page.
The songs will be archived later on the Mix site!

tenohtwo
11-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Awesome - thanks, Ed. Someone's gonna have to show me how to use the regular radio again. ;)

Hey, you gonna be in town tomorrow night? I haven't seen you since..ZooBrew? I will be sans Rebeka, sadly, but will be surrounded by female Fixx fans, so I'll have to rough it in the wild. Shame, too, as Beka's a huge Jamie fan.

Jim

Doctor Roger
11-21-2007, 08:52 AM
WASSUP?????????????????????

You lucky devils get to see the guys TONIGHT............ others like me are counting down the HOURS until the Henderson shows.

Please post tomorrow morning and do tell about the Scottsdale show that happens tonight.

By the way, I just finished two shows with Pat Travers during the past two nights. If anyone gets the chance to see PT live, GO DO IT !! They put on a fantastic show that would get anyone rocking.

Tenohtwo and Ed, please give my best to the fellow fans tonight, hopefully I'll see everyone in VEGAS.

Break A Leg,

Dr. Roger

pippi617
11-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Counting the hours indeed!!!!!!

woooooo hoooooooo!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Doctor Roger
11-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Dearest Pipps,

SO looking forward to seeing you again after all this time that passed. Can't wait to catch up and hear about your travels !
Hope you are bringing the new Mr. Pippi so we can meet him finally !

Much Love,

Dr. Roger

fixxed
11-21-2007, 04:15 PM
"Due to licensing restrictions, we are not able to allow access to the content you are requesting from outside the United States. We are sorry we can no longer provide access to Canada. If you currently reside in the United States, please select one of the options below to process your request. Please allow up to 60 hours to process your request."

Any chance someone could record it and post it somewhere as an MP3?

Please and thank you?

Carrie
11-21-2007, 05:47 PM
I was just listening and didn't hear anything of the Fixx, so I'm not sure if they went on as scheduled. I'm going back to check in a few minutes...

Doctor Roger
11-21-2007, 06:06 PM
I just got back from the madhouse known as the grocery store....

Did I miss the live broadcast? It's now 5:05 here in California....

Doctor Roger
11-21-2007, 06:11 PM
I JUST SPOKE TO FIXX.COM ED AND HE SAID IT WILL AIR IN ABOUT 20-25 MINUTES....

THEY JUST FINISHED THE SET THE RADIO STATION WILL PROMO FIRST THEN AIR IT !!!!

CAN'T WAIT HE SAID IT WAS GGGRRREEEAAATTT !!

DR. ROGER

Doctor Roger
11-21-2007, 06:48 PM
I called the radio station and they said that they may not be playing that on the air (bummer).... I told them many fans are listening right now so they may give an update on the air. Ed said the 3 song set was great though...........

Whatever !!!! What a tease !!!

Dr. Roger

rockerchic
11-21-2007, 07:32 PM
I sat here waiting to have a listen! What happened?

ndevona
11-21-2007, 07:44 PM
I've been waiting, too.

I spoke to Rupert and he asked me if I'd heard it. I told him they might not even be playing it. He told me that they did two "acoustic" songs with him doing an accordion sound on the keyboard and the electric version of Deeper.

He said they sounded good, so hopefully we'll get to hear it at some point.

All I know is that it sucks for all of us that can't be at any of the shows :(

wingo395
11-22-2007, 11:46 AM
The radio station's main office is closed today, naturally, and I couldn't get thru to the DJ, but I fired off emails to everyone at the station to see if anyone could say what's going to happen to that recording..

tenohtwo
11-22-2007, 12:13 PM
Oh, I spoke to Roberta Anderson last night, and she said the acoustic set should be up on the Mix's website (www.mix969.com) by Monday.