PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Doctor Roger
11-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all........

Hoping that this holiday finds you and yours in good health and spirits. Special thanks to the band for playing this week, clustered around Thanksgiving.

I, for one, want to say THANKS to all the friends and especially Ira, Ed, and the entire support cast of our favorite band for all you do. I'm sure these feelings are shared with everyone associated with this site.

Enjoy your meal and your family/friend time. I consider the 2 shows in Henderson our little Thxgiving gift!

Best As Always,

Dr. Roger

rockerchic
11-21-2007, 09:15 AM
I want to start with a thanks to you Doctor Roger because last year at this time, you and Ira made it possible for my husband and I who were struggling with some family and financial problems to come out and see The Fixx at Nokia and have the night of our lives! It has been a tough year but we are slowly putting life back into perspective and taking each day as it comes.

A lot of thank you's once again since it is Thanksgiving - to all the sponsors from here that helped Cy, Jamie, and me! LHSF was and will continue to be a success! Thanks to Cy and Jamie for spending their time, energy and talent to do the trek and concert at Everest! Wished I was there as it looked so impressive despite the stomach bug and the yak yuk!
Lastly and most importantly thanks Cy for treating us with your latest surprise! Good luck and best wishes to all members of The Fixx with everything and this mini Thanksgiving Tour! Wished I was there!:cheers:

Doctor Roger
11-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Dear Rkrchic,

Not at all... remember, all I did was ASK Ira. He actually agreed and had the authority to provide you with the tix, and Ira was the one who allowed backstage access for the many fans there. I was merely the messenger. There's actually many, many things to thank Ira for, I wouldn't know where to begin.

I DO recall the Nokia show, one of the best nights ever! What a joy it was to see you and your hubby, my cousin, my NY and NJ friends, etc. Ira also allowed them in as well! The party afterwards was legendary in as much as I remember:drunk:

Hope to see you guys again this year, and Happy Thanksgiving to you !

Dr. Roger

Carrie
11-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Yes, a big thanks to the boys - some of the few people I'd get on a plane on Thanksgiving Day for and miss a good turkey dinner with family!

And thanks to all the fans here who have been so welcoming to a relative newbie since March - can't wait to meet a few more of you in two days!:goodie:

shoeman
11-21-2007, 07:58 PM
On the menu here:

*Chicken and dressing
*Green beans
*Sweet potato casserole
*Carrots
*Cranberry sauce
*Pumpkin pie

May I save you some?

:)

Carrie