PDA

View Full Version : Cy's Podcast - an experiment

musegirl
12-16-2007, 10:14 PM
So, we have uploaded four podcasts now. I hope that you are listening to them and find them to be entertaining little forays into Cy's head.

I guess my hope with the podcasts is that they give you an insight that you might not get at a meet and greet when all of a sudden there he is and your time to chat is brief or you don't really know what to say.

Now, it's experiment time. Cy is excited about this. Me too. We are inviting folks to record their own brief questions and send them to us to include in upcoming podcasts. He would love to hear your questions and thinks it would be fun to answer, so let's try it. It goes without saying that if your question is used, your voice will be uploaded for posterity!

Just a few guidelines. Please keep your question relatively brief and save it as an .mp3. (Please keep to around 1Mb in length.) Make sure the sound level of your voice is half-way decent. Please identify yourself at the beginning of the question. Save the file as an mp3 and send it to me.
If you don't know how to contact me, there are two ways. First, you can send me a private message here on the board and I will send you my email. The second way is to email your question to the Website Inquiries email link on the Contact page of cycurnin.com.

I wish I could guarantee we'll use every question, but we'll likely have to sort out which ones work best for the podcast. If I don't get much response here, I will be opening it up to myspace folks, but wanted to give Fixxtures first crack... Thanks in advance for participating.

The Queen
12-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Musegirl,

I have sent you a PM...just to be a good sport, and lord knows I have the worst voice on the planet, but I do want to be a good sport, and think it's really nice that Cy even wants to offer this....it is a first if I ever heard of one.

musegirl
01-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Last call for questions for Cy's podcast. If you can't record an mp3 question, you can send it to me in text form.

little-bird
02-21-2008, 07:28 PM
I heard the podcasts and they were REALLY COOL. I laughed a bit when I heard Cy "speaking in tongues".