PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all

Cy Curnin
12-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Just wanted to thank all of you that supported LHS this year.
Also wish you and your loved ones happy holidays. So much to be grateful for right?
Don't forget my CD is on itunes now.
CY wear hats and shirts soon available on cycurnin.com
See you somewhere out there.
Much love Fixxtures,xxxxx
cy

EquestrianGrl78
12-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Merry Christmas to you too Cy! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Hope to see ya in the New Year! 2008 here we come!!!

Hugs,
Alicia:)

rockerchic
12-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Are you back in the hat business? I hope there's something to match my coats! Cy, I think you can also get into the greeting card business with your photos and comments from the witty fans to caption your photos! Happy Holidays and I hope to see you soon for a solo or along with the band's performance!:cheers:

Carrie
12-17-2007, 04:30 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Cy, and all the Fixxtures out there! Realizing what I have to be thankful for is made possible in large part because of how you've helped me look at everything, and because of that, you're one of the people I'm most thankful for. Thanks for helping make 2007 the best year so far for me :D

Are you really going to sell CY Wear hats on the site? I thought I'd missed my chance to ever have one of those!

:wave: Carrie

The Queen
12-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Joyeux Noel! to you too Cy.

Thanks for all the great music this past year, and giving us LHS, it was a real eye opener.
Looking forward to the hats, I've always wanted one, and wear them regularly as it is. This will be a real treat, great to know you have been listening to our begging letters.

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

allicat
12-17-2007, 08:18 PM
I'd love a t-shirt!!

Happy Holidays! Don't forget to tour NYC...soon.

Kira (21 mos.) likes your CD, so it MUST be good. Keep podcasting!

Gratefully,

Doctor Roger
12-18-2007, 09:05 PM
A Very Merry Christmas and New Year to you too Cy!

Thanks for being our "Musical Santa" and purveyor of all things positive and enlightening, especially your music and that of your bandmates as well.

May the new year bring prosperity, good health, spirits, and joy to you and yours.

I wish the same for all reading these message boards, as this truly is a family.

Best To All For 2008 !!

Dr. Roger

fixxfanatic
12-18-2007, 10:03 PM
I pulled down your new material from iTunes to take on my recent trip to Maui. How fabulous to have that music out there!

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Keep celebrating your birthday too!

bradluke0
12-20-2007, 10:48 AM
I hope each and every one of you have a great holiday season . Most of all, lets all be grateful and appreciative of what we have! Cy, it was a real thrill for me and Cindy to talk with you in Vegas , wish it could have been a bit longer but we didn't want be pests ! Also , all of the band members and Dr. Roger were instrumental in helping to put together a small token of appreciation to one of the FIXXTURES for their hard work and overall great attitude! It will arrive (hopefully) on Monday the 24th, a special Merry Christmas to this person. be safe, Brad

Doctor Roger
12-20-2007, 11:46 AM
Brad,

That's supposed to be your secret !! You didn't send it yet? Great to see you in Vegas, I KNOW that the gift will loved and treasured, I know I would "treasure it" if I had it......

It's exciting as the recipient has no idea who he or she is, but please, when you get "IT", I hope the lucky person posts right away!

Brad, great to hang with you guys, and it's a heartfelt gesture you put together. Glad I could do my small part to "complete" it.

Nuff said...........

Love To All,

Dr. Roger

Carrie
12-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Bradluke, I'd been wondering how your trip to Vegas was, and hoping you and Cindy got out there okay and enjoyed it...wish we'd had a chance to meet (or maybe we did and didn't know it)! Maybe at a future show...Merry Christmas!

murph64
12-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Merry Christmas to all the Fixx family. Thanks for another year of inspiration and entertainment. Good Luck and Good Health to all in the new year.

dejapete
12-21-2007, 08:26 PM
I made "Do What You Can" my MySpace song for Christmas. Words to live by. Not only for now but always. So Happy Christmas and Good New Year. There will be big changes/challenges coming our way...Love to you all...

msmith1
12-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Peace & Love to all,
Kimberley:)

pippi617
12-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Wishing everyone a wonderous holiday season full of Christmas miracles!

Happy Holidays everybody.

much love, Pip

:cheers:

The Flow
12-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Here's to hoping that everyone gets just what they wanted in their stockings this Christmas!

Very grateful I was able to see The Fixx several times this year. What a pleasure. Looking forward to many great things in 2008!

I just finished loading a new video onto youtube.
Used some great footage from the Henderson show.
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38g76HJZbsU

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all,

Andrew

rockerchic
12-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Really nice avatar Andrew! Where did ya' get it? Would love to see it in a bigger size! Happy Holidays and thanks for sharing the YouTube video! Wished I was there at that concert!

bradluke0
12-23-2007, 08:41 AM
Dr. Roger....I have a real hard time keeping a "good" secret...sometimes I just get waaay too excited ! Was really great meeting you and thanks again for your assistance.
Carrie.....No I dont think we met in Vegas, wish we would have ! We had a very hectic schedule from the day before Thanksgiving to the time we arrived back in Tampa. I think we were sawing logs by midnight both Friday and Saturday nights....we were dead on our feet . Unfortunately we did not get to participate in the after concert festivities, drat !We did see two GREAT concerts , the boys kicked some serious booty !! bye all, brad

The Flow
12-23-2007, 09:19 AM
glad you like the avatar rockerchic!
I hope the guys don't mind, but I couldn't resist having a little Xmas fun with their picture!

miked26
12-23-2007, 11:01 AM
Merry Christmas to you to Cy and the rest of the Fixx family and to all my fixxture friends!!! :)

Fixxed07
12-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone here and their families and loved ones. May your season be bright and merry filled with all the love and happiness your hearts can hold. Be safe and healthy. Have a great 2008. Rock on and thanks for the Birthday wishes. You guys and gals rock.
Carrie...big hugs to you girl. Thanks for your friendship.
Much love to everyone.
Shannon

I liked the Less Cities you tube video by the way...that was cool.

Carrie
12-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Fixxed07
Carrie...big hugs to you girl. Thanks for your friendship.

You're welcome. The best part of friendship is that you get one when you give one :)

Praying for a Christmas miracle of employment for 2008!!! Carrie

pippi617
12-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Ho Ho Ho! Merry FIXXmas!

pippi617
12-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Yes, the tree in the picture is INdoors - we have no snow OUTdoors at our house. ;) Though there is some on top of the mountain. :) :)

And that fake stuff on our tree . . . . .

bradluke0
12-27-2007, 09:42 AM
hi all ! that is , without a doubt , one kick &%# video .... great job !!...........happy holidays to all , brad