PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Tour Schedule

WildGunsTomcat
02-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Hey all, I'm new here...and I just wanted to know when the 2008 tour schedule was coming out? Thanks in advance!

rockerchic
02-11-2008, 06:31 PM
My guess would be this summer for the tour dates. Lots of great work in the making by The Fixx and members doing solo projects! Stay tuned to this message board and you'll be sure to hear the latest and greatest!

glebb
02-12-2008, 01:21 AM
Would be great )))

rockerchic
02-12-2008, 06:24 AM
I have not heard of the Fixx touring Europe and Russia. Generally they have been coming to the U.S. at least twice a year. Maybe you can make a mini - vacation here and catch a show that will leave you wanting more!
Glad to see so many more fans joining this board! I know you will enjoy the people here as they are great and so is their taste in music!:D

WildGunsTomcat
02-12-2008, 10:08 AM
I first heard The Fixx in Memphis, Tn. I lived there and I heard "One Thing Leads to Another" and I didn't think much about them from that point.

But then, I became a career truck driver and got Sirius satellite radio, and tuned into the 80's channel one night somewhere around Southern Illinois headed east...and I heard Red Skies at Night. And the funny thing was, there was a red sky on the horizon. I was hooked from that point on!

Diamond05
02-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Thought i heard a while back about going out on the road again with one of those package trios like the rockin the colonies tour last year that included the fixx,the alarm and the psych furs- all swapping the headliner spot, even tho the fixx/alarm always seemed to get great reviews wondering why they weren't picked over the Furs as headliners....LOL!

personal bias or what ? ;)

So i guess the "There's something ahead of ya" quote is hopefully gonna shed some light on it sometime soooooon!

The Queen
02-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by WildGunsTomcat

But then, I became a career truck driver and got Sirius satellite radio, and tuned into the 80's channel one night somewhere around Southern Illinois headed east...and I heard Red Skies at Night. And the funny thing was, there was a red sky on the horizon. I was hooked from that point on!

That's cool, and it has happened to me several times too...but I usually have it blaring away as it is, and I drive a red car to boot.

Welcome to the forum, WidGunsTomcat!

Doctor Roger
02-12-2008, 07:42 PM
A Watertown Person??

I lived in Renssalear Falls (near Canton) not far from Watertown, back in 1977. Perhaps you've been there? Nice to see new faces, a big welcome!

Dr. Roger