PDA

View Full Version : New Cy Podcast #5 Posted!

musegirl
03-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Hey Gang,

Our favorite chatty singer has completed a new podcast. It's available for listening on his MySpace page (http://www.myspace.com/cycurnin), iTunes and in the downloads section of cycurnin.com (http://www.cycurnin.com/?page_id=7). You won't want to miss the fascinating Fixx news he's passes along.

musegirl
03-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Also, visit thefixx.com for great new photos on the News page!

The Queen
03-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Wow! thanks for answering my question CY! the one about living in France...it was a great answer and I can completely relate to what you were saying.

Great interview once again, he always addresses issues and what we're wondering, such as his solo tour questions. Extremely informative podcast!
Much thanks!
:cheers: (we need a red wine icon ;) )

Carrie
03-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Wow, see what happens when I take the day off? Lots of news!

First off, it's sad to bid farewell to Gary, but I'll always remember fondly his being the bass player when I became a big fan of the band, and I thank him for meeting us and generously adding his autograph to my Stage One photo set, Stage Two DVD, and FixxStixx. May your future bring you happiness, Gary, and I hope you enjoyed your time with us!

On the other hand, it's great to look forward to the return of a classic Fixx lineup (how many bands have such at their 25+ year point)? I hope things work out for the tour and I can meet Dan and thank him for past & present contributions to the group I've come to love in the last year (Dan, if the rest of the guys are issuing warnings and groaning, I'm not THAT bad, :p hahaha)!

Also excellent news that the solo tour will be later this year...I would have had a hard time getting off from my new work if it was soon, and I want to go see a Queen tribute in April and not have it conflict, so that REALLY worked out (from a selfish point of view)!

I was sorry to hear about Cy's dog, but she must have had a great life, if it lasted 15 1/2 years, so he can thank himself in large part for that. As someone who couldn't stand the emptiness when my former cat died and ended up at the animal shelter 2 days later, I can understand the desire to adopt again soon...I felt my former cat would have wanted another to have the good life with me that she had.

And the mental inquietude annoying oneself...I hear you Cy, my mind always races, but it never wins...

Hope everyone has a fabulous time crafting the new album, and those going to Peru a continuation of the soul search from Everest!