PDA

View Full Version : Sound & Vision Magazine Article

Steve Pariseau
03-08-2008, 10:44 PM
I just got my April 2008 issue of Sound & Vision Magazine.
Page 6 features an interview with Cy regarding the 5.1 Surround Sound mix of 1011 Woodland. Very nice responses from Cy and they did address Cy's new album The Returning Sun.

I searched the S&V website and apparently the only articles you can retrieve from the site are equipment reviews. I'm pretty swamped right now as I have gone back to college in pursuit of my Bachelor's degree so I don't have time to transcribe the interview.

Sorry, you'll just have to go buy it :D

Naw, kidding. I'm sure one of you with a little more time on your hands than I have can go pick up an issue and type the thing up.

The Queen
03-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Thanks Steve, I will look for it.

Good luck on going back for your Bachelor's. I finally finished mine in 2005, felt like a dinosaur among the younger set, but I think I enjoyed the classes more and it was worth all the effort.

Keep us posted and let us know if you need any encouragement, but the homework is all yours.

Carrie
03-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Best of luck in your studies!

EquestrianGrl78
03-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Hey, I wish you the best of luck with your degree! I'm going for my Bachelor's in journalism. Thanks for the update about the Sound & Vision, I will look for it!:)

Steve Pariseau
03-10-2008, 10:26 PM
FOUND IT!!

Go HERE (http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/features/2804/30-minutes-with-cy-curnin-of-the-fixx.html)