PDA

View Full Version : Latest News - Link to "I Will"

Skippy
04-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Great news with the tour update. Just caught the You Tube link of Cy performing "I Will". Great song. If you haven't heard it, the extended version on the Phantoms Re-issue is outstanding. I hope the rest of the band - hopefully including Dan - is up to "I Will" on the new tour. Cy certainly is.

Carrie
04-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I saw this on Cy's MySpace today, er, yesterday, and was psyched to hear him sounding so awesome and accompanying himself on keyboards (and looking very nice)! When you consider he wasn't even with the Fixx at the time, it's even more remarkable. There's also a version of Happy Landings from the same show that you can reach through the menu on the player.

All I can say is that I wish I had been at that show...makes me impatient to see the guys live again! Since it's been happening every four months for me for a year now, and it's been over four months since November, I keep thinking, "It's time! It's time!"

Must...be...patient... :goodie:

P.S. About the tour, did you see places and dates somewhere, or just that there would be a tour?

CalmAnimal
04-03-2008, 01:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej4z3LCD1II

Yes...good performance. :)

heimo
04-03-2008, 06:53 AM
Thanks for sharing the link.
I love it!

rockerchic
04-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Thanks for sharing those!:D

EquestrianGrl78
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Wow, awesome performance! I just got finished watching Happy Landings! All I can say is that I can't wait for the tour like Carrie stated in her post! Thanks Skippy for posting this!:)

Jeanne Thelen
04-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Love that song... and it is reflecting my life right now...

thanks for sharing ..

Jeanne Thelen
04-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Love that song... and it is reflecting my life right now...

thanks for sharing ..