PDA

View Full Version : Store Update on CYCURNIN.COM

musegirl
04-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Howdy all,

Well, it's finally up -- the new and improved store on CYCURNIN.COM. In addition to the CD, you'll find...T-shirts in a range of sizes (small to XX-Large), Lanyards, and...wait for it...the return of CyWear hats (you asked, you got)! We've tried to keep the prices pretty low as merch goes (lower than you would pay at a show), hoping you'll want to get extras.

I've been wearing the hat while we struggled to get the site up and I've gotta say, it's great. It's very soft and you can tweak it to suit your own style. It comes in three flavors of awesome.

There is also a CYCURNIN.COM for LOVEHOPESTRENGTH.ORG wristband. It's a real standout in orange and black. You automatically get one with your order, but we're encouraging folks to buy quantity at $1.00 a piece with the proceeds going to Cy's favorite charity.

In the next few days, we hope to add a couple of downloadable tracks to the site. Unreleased material. Some really cool stuff, high quality files. Hoping the $.99 download price will be amenable to folks who want to support independent music.

So head on over to CYCURNIN.COM (http://www.cycurnin.com) and check out the message from Cy and the new store. Please let me know if you have questions/problems.

warmest wishes for a beautiful spring,

pippi617
04-24-2008, 06:33 PM
I have an original CyWear hat . . . . in a charming faux animal fur. ;)

musegirl
04-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Hey Guys --

Diamond contacted me and asked for a detail on the t-shirt. It's an abstract graphic in keeping with the web design. I hope to get an image up on the site, but just in case it takes me some time, I'm attaching a version here for everyone.

Hoping this works...

Carrie
04-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Dan just loved getting one up on me by asking if I'd seen the CyWear yet when he called me after work tonight (I hadn't)! Must resist the urge to pull out the credit card until the songs go up!!!

Caught up with the videos of Outside and In Suspense while there...WOW :tup:

fixxed
04-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Awesome!

Just ordered a shirt... :)

EquestrianGrl78
04-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Whooohoo, this is awesome, thanks for the update Muse! :)

fixxed
05-06-2008, 07:53 AM
Received my shirt yesterday! :)

Ragpicker
05-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Wow, quick shipping! The shirt is great.

Cy's solo project is the perfect appetizer for the upcoming summer tour.