PDA

View Full Version : Your Band On Demand Weekend

bert_wdha
04-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Hey Fixxtures! Doing some fill-in hours on WDHA in New Jersey on Sunday. Used to do a regular weekend shift, but 1-day weekends for 5 1/2 years didn't allow much free time. But I stayed in the loop and was offered this Sunday from 10A to 3P EDT. Why so much info? Well, the station is having a "your band on demand" weekend where we REALLY heavy up on the requests. I'll DEFINATELY get some Fixx on during my show, but I'll gladly give shouts to my fellow Fixx fans. Just post a reply here in time for the show, and I'll be sure to say Hi! Your first name and town is all I need.
Thanks!
Bert
WDHA-FM

rockerchic
04-25-2008, 06:50 AM
I will tune in! Not a morning person though so probably not til' noon time that I will have a listen. Thank you for putting The Fixx in your radio show!
- Sherri from Union, New Jersey.:wave:

shoeman
04-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi Bert:

This is John from Vestavia Hills, Alabama.

And thank you for playing The Fixx!!

:D

Carrie
04-26-2008, 09:24 AM
If you consider the Intenet part of your listening area, I'm Carrie from Liverpool, New York! I'll try to listen if I'm home tomorrow!

rockerchic
04-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Wow what a great Sunday on WDHA! A very big thank you Bert for playing "Red Skies" for me, John, and Carrie!
My daughters and I really enjoyed your show. They had their microphones out and were trying to perform with all of their favorites! Rock on!:cool:

shoeman
04-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Yes, Bert, that was awfully good of you to make that dedication for us!!

You da man!!

:tup:

Carrie
04-28-2008, 09:29 AM
Oh, man! I'm terribly embarrassed to say I forgot to listen (and I was home, too - I could have)! But thank you for mentioning us, and Red Skies is one of my faves - awesome!

Next time!!!