PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga show sold out??

Steve Pariseau
04-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Trying to buy my tickets for the winery show in Saratoga and the LiveNation site says there aren't two tickets available that are together.
WTF?
Is it sold out that fast?

Noreen
04-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Yeah appears so. Single tickets are available. This place is super duper small. I hope you can get tix Steve - would love to see you!

Doctor Roger
05-01-2008, 08:07 AM
Hey Bud !

I hope this post finds you and Deb in good health and spirits! Noreen is right, there are only single tix available now. WTF??? I just bought one single in case it sells out. Looks like a sellout, but I was hoping for more tour dates to see if there are any other local or semi local dates being offered.

I suggest you get two single seats then we can see what we can do... I've had good luch switching with other fans at that venue. There is also the 10 seat/dinner minimum package. perhaps we can pool together and do a ten pack of seats together before it's too late? Steve, you MUST come to this show !!

Best as Always,

Dr. Roger

Noreen
05-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Now the site re-directs you to Ticketmaster and there are seats together in the bleachers in the back so it's not sold out.

There are tickets also available on Stubhub but very high prices...

Noreen
05-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Just pulled two seats together on Ticketmaster in ROW C....now!

Doctor Roger
05-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi Noreen,

What section did you get? I have one seat at section 21 row N. Look forward to saying hello and to a great show. I know how you also like The Beat ! I'm usually near the wine bar (The Smoking Section) area between bands.

I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the summer's tour schedule. I hope there's at least one more date in the bay area, like maybe The Fillmore?

See You There.....

Dr. Roger

( That's the way Uh Huh Uh Huh I Like It............ ) :)

Noreen
05-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Hi Roger, I believe I'm in the second row, Section 1. :)

Just saw the Beat in Solana Beach over the weekend and they were fabulous.

Doctor Roger
05-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Noreen, Wow !

HOW did you get second row ?? That is great news... also glad you saw and enjoyed The Beat yet again.

See you in Saratoga unless another local show pops up before then. I share the angst with waiting for the Fixx tour schedule to be released. After all, aren't most of our summer plans based around attending these shows? hahaha !

The Best....

Dr. Roger

wingo395
05-20-2008, 08:56 PM
Hey everyone,

I'd love to see y'all in Saratoga, but am not going to be driving back 80 miles back home.

What sort of cheap (haha!) overnight accomos are there? Anybody know?

wingo!

pippi617
05-20-2008, 10:54 PM
You can sleep in my car . . . . . . .

;)

Noreen
05-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Define cheap?

San Jose is not very far away from Saratoga.

So let's have a roll call of who is going! :)