PDA

View Full Version : Secret Separation Lyrics

stormrider
04-29-2008, 02:51 AM
I am not a fan of The Fixx per se, having never really checked out their other stuff, but Secret Seperation has been one of my all time favourite songs since it came out in 1986. I recently searched for these lyrics online but I need to ask something, so I hope someone can advise.

At the end of the song, the lyric "i will bear one precious scar that only you will know" is alternated with 1 or two other lines which sound similar but I dont think are the same. The lyrics I found only state that one line. Could someone tell me what they sing there? Thanks a lot

Octopulse
04-30-2008, 03:35 PM
I'll bear one precious scar that only you will know (again)
Passengers in time, free me

stormrider
05-01-2008, 06:19 AM
Thanks for your response, however the lyrics I cant make out come after that particular line. That lyric is alternated and changed slightly 3 times, and starts off with that line

--- "I'll bear one precious scar that only you will know again"

Then after that;

--- "I'll bear one precious scar that only you will know"

and finally

--- "I'll bear one precious scar that only xxxxxxxxxxx"

I cant make out what is being sung there, to compound matters it sounds like it is being overlapped with another line also which makes even harder to hear. Sorry for being so longwinded, but it is driving me nuts. If anyone knows what is being sung there or if anyone can ask the band themself I would be grateful. Thanks again.