PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Strange Dream . . . .

pippi617
05-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Well, another Tour Season is soon to be upon us. As anxious as ever, I await the announcement of tour dates. A little too anxious apparantly . . . . . . as I've had another of my strange dreams. :)

Most of it is a little fuzzy, but I remember that we were all (the band and the West Coast Fixxtures) in a hotel, visiting in the hall and preparing to leave for a show. I especially remember that Gary Tibbs was there, and that his room was across from mine . . . . Everyone was leaving as my sweet honey called to let me know that he was on his way from work. I think he was out in the Sierras counting Big Horns or something. ;) Anyway, he is one his way so the others leave for the show and I return to my room to finish getting ready. Gary didn't seem to be ready either as he went into his room also. (This part must stem from the Corn Festival incident ;) ) I close my door and start to get ready. Suddenly the cabinet/dresser doors and drawers began slamming open and closed and rocking violently about as if possessed. I realize that there is a ghost in the room!! And I can't get to the door from where I stand!! And I have just closed it! (it had been propped open during the hallway visiting) Dammit!! My only hope is Gary Tibbs, who I know is in his room waiting to leave with us. Frozen in fear, I shout out, "Gary! Gary!! Gary!!!"

Suddenly it is all over . . . . . as my sweet love is gently waking me with his, "It's okay honey, you're right here". Whew! I am safe. :) :) As I turn on my side and snuggle against him, he gently whispers . . . . . "honey, . . . who's Gary?"

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

tenohtwo
05-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Thank you for not using my real name. :P

shoeman
05-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Pippi, Gary's presence in the dream is significant.

I've heard it said that a dream represents either a WISH or a FEAR that you have. If that's true, then it could be you have a strong WISH that Gary was still with the band. Which is very admirable. All of this is just guessing on my part.

Now, go back to sleep.

And next time, dream about shoes. You know you love them. And you know you WISH for them, too.......

:)

pippi617
05-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Oh Great Shoeman . . . . there were shoes in the dream, never fear. I did say I was getting ready for a show . . . . . that ALWAYS involves LOTS of shoes. Some may remember my big pink case of shoes on a particular tour. :) The same one where we were "fashionable late" to eat corn. ;)

pippi617
05-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by tenohtwo
Thank you for not using my real name. :P

Sssssshhhhhhh . . . . . . . . .