PDA

View Full Version : St Pete Tickets 6/27/08

itizuki
06-17-2008, 06:48 PM
I went on line and tried to get tickets but it said "not available" - where do we get them? Help!

Diamond05
06-17-2008, 07:55 PM
I swear we just walked up and got tickets at the gate as you came in.

I think their link to ticketmaster is working if ya wanna pay that extra fee...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D0040B4CD483E24?artistid=924110&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Shouldnt be that big of deal getting them that night- That big courtyard would hold over a thousand+ people i'm sure....

LOL! i remember using the bluebowl in the way back of the courtyard during the show, and they played this new one called "Hollywood Ending" and the bass was sooooooooooo thumping low and loud in there, i thought the dang thing might explode with me in there!

;)

a great place to see the show- outdoors, drinks served outdoors or inside the bar in the way back- big covered stage, great PA system/sound, and the FIXX!

too bad i have our high school graduation that night and we have to race the next day, so i cant come down for this one- i'm gonna have to wait til the fall.. hopefully it will be FULL of new songs that we've all never heard yet!

PS, I'm sending my Aunt/Uncle in my place to check out the show! ;)

enjoy Floridians!

<> D3

itizuki
06-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Hey there Dave... thanks for the info... sorry you can't make it. We are going to have a rip roaring time I am sure.

Diamond05
06-18-2008, 08:40 PM
maybe in the fall i'll be down to have a drink (or five) with Joy and yourself!

have a fantastic time-

and make sure someone takes good notes from the show- (psst! especially the new songies!)

thx-

d3

itizuki
06-27-2008, 10:26 AM
are they coming here in the fall? you have a date? yes, yes, yes!