PDA

View Full Version : Jannus Landing 2008

itizuki
06-28-2008, 01:51 PM
We had a blast last night. As always the band rocked and looked and sounded awesome. Jannus is a very laid back crowd and the courtyard scene is nice and roomy. Not a place to go if you want to sit down all night... I was surprised that the Fixx did not play until after two other warm up bands and was glad when they finally took the stage, must have been around 10 pm. After quite a few jack and cokes we were feeling pretty darn good and sooooo ready to get FIXXed! Definitely sounded right on and I hope they come back real soon. I met lots of fans and none of them were forum members so suggested they visit this web site and check it out. It was great. If you saw a girl with long dark hair wearing a Led Zep shirt and platforms...that was me. One way to get a better view for someone 5'2". Gladly we found a spot near the front right of the stage with some room to dance and I did... what a night.

dejapete
06-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Visit MySpace and listen to music from Jannus Landing show. Awesome!

http://www.myspace.com/thefixx

bradluke0
06-28-2008, 08:38 PM
hi all !! After that show last night we just don't know what to say . A group of about 13 of us went , 6 were FIXX virgins . We heard comments from "they kick @#$" (Deeper and Deeper and many others ) to " that song was beautiful" (Everyone Believes In Something) from the virgins. Us veterans were just as in awe , absolutely an incredible show. We would all like to thank the band and Dr Roger for a great show and their hospitality...........cheers !! Brad and Cindy