PDA

View Full Version : 2008 tour -- order of appearance

TatGirl
06-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Unbelievably, it looks like I'll actually be able to make the Chicago show at the Cubby Bear (and how awesome is it that it's practically where I saw them live for the very first time, a few years ago when they played the street fair right beside Wrigley Field???) on July 18. I can't belive how things fell into place for that, cuz I sure didn't expect to catch them this time round...but it happens to fall on the same weekend I'll be in town anyway for a Bridal Show on Sunday w/my daughter...and in fact, the guys are playing the same night I had already planned to arrive!

So needless to say, I INCREDIBLY excited!!! :goodie:

And that was a long story for my short question, but hey, what can I say? Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what order the bands are playing? Who's starting? Or is it different for different shows?

I'm driving out right after work with my girlfriend who's coming with me (sniff -- leaving hubby home this time, but I have his blessing to see our fave five playing live!! ok, I just made that up right on the spot.....) and we're of course to want to make sure we see the ones we're going on purpose to see, although I'm looking forward to catching the Alarm again, and also to hearing the English Beat for the first time).

I appreciate help from anyone who knows!!
Robin :wave:

SIFL
07-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Hi there,
The line up should be...

The Alarm
The Fixx
The English Beat

throughout the tour