PDA

View Full Version : First chat with Cy in Facebook

little-bird
07-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Today, while I was at a Net Room in college, I've been taking a look at my account in Facebook. I have Cy as friend there, but, he was online, so, I had a first chat with him. Wow!

I don't know what to say, so, this was the chat (I remember just something):

ME: Hello Cy
CY: Hi Solange
ME: How are you?
CY: Very well and you?
ME: Fine, thanks.
CY: Just starting tour today in Washington. Have a good day. x

We know Cy and the guys are on their tour.

hazelnut
07-10-2008, 07:02 PM
oh I thought they were just on myspace. I finally joined facebook. Why am I too nervous to click him as "add as friend"? :p Are there fixx updates there?

little-bird
07-10-2008, 07:19 PM
I'll try to contact Cy in MySpace and Faceboook, but... I'm afraid is going to be busy this summer (Chilean winter).

buffalo-girl
07-11-2008, 08:58 AM
hi hazelnut i am on facebook too and the only friend i have on there is carrie lol i am too scared to ad cy also lol dee:wave:

little-bird
07-11-2008, 04:20 PM
I've been checking everything in Facebook, but, Cy is not online at the moment, so... I'm gonna chat with my classmates from college.

Now, I'm just trying to conctact Muserella, I mean, Lisa Roden for any doubt I have.

Carrie
07-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Solange, that's very cool that you got to talk to Cy! For those of you who are afraid to add him, don't be...he added me right away, and even if he doesn't have a lot of time to interact, I'm sure he appreciates the support of his fans.

little-bird
07-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Many people know I have Cy as friend in MySpace and Facebook, but, I don't write him by now because (I knew since before) he would be busy this USA summer (in difference to Chilean winter).

During these 3 holiday weeks I have in July, I'll be chatting, but, I'll go somewhere outside Santiago (my home town).

thebunbun
07-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi Solange, I am happy that you had a chat with Cy! :) Very cool!