PDA

View Full Version : Mike Peters to give a free performance

rockerchic
07-10-2008, 05:05 PM
For those that were and may still be going to Atlantic City, Mike Peters will be at The Irish Pub on (I believe St. James Place) at about 8 pm - for free a set that may be about 1 1/ 2 hours. 45 rpm from our board and theirs will post more about it when she gets the time.
Edited to tell you that it is St. James Place not far from The House of Blues and the performance is Friday, July 11th.
Hope to see a few of you diehards there! and others who got stuck with the short end of the stick like me! :rolleyes:
Thanks to Mike Peters for taking the time out to make good to those of us in the aforementioned situation of being stuck with plans for Atlantic City! It means a lot to us as fans that you always go the extra mile when you really probably don't have to! There's already a Saint "Mike" but he needs to move over cause' we have our very own that hails from Wales! - look it that I made a pun. Rock on Mr. Peters!:cheers: :D

classicmoviefan
07-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the life saving information! This is the second time that I've had tickets to a cancelled Fixx show. Last summer they played in Pt. Pleasant but I was quite sick and unable to plan for the show.

This time my sister and I also planned an overnight stay. I'm so glad that Mike Peters is terrific enough to put on a show for us. Please provide more details about the location. My sister and I are looking forward to meeting other Fixx and Alarm fans

Thanks!

rockerchic
07-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Okay and this is now official as it is currently being posted at the Alarm's myspace bulletins. Mike Peters performing a free acoustic show at 8:30 on Friday night at The Irish Pub 164 Saint James Place, Atlantic City
The phone number at the pub (609) 344 - 9063.
The pub has good food and drinks.
The pub is across the street (off the boardwalk) from Showboat.

Too bad the other bands did not give it a shot too! I guess $$$ talks!

Classicmoviefan-
Hope to meet you! I will pm you with my cell numbers so if you want to give me a call and possibly meet while you stay in Atlantic City. Are you going to the New York City show as well?