PDA

View Full Version : Since the Hanskster was called out for misspelling

HENRY IZZO
07-11-2008, 08:22 PM
It's payback time

" Sticky: 2006 & 2007 Live Shows avialable for purchase! ( 1 2 ) Steve Pariseau 22 "

"Sticky: Live DVD - Stage Two - In The Public Eye availalbe NOW" thefixxdotcom

avialable and availalbe?

I thought it was spelled available? Am I Missing somethin'? Aren't these people the moderators?:confused:

don't get mad at me you started it.

Sorry Steve your a great guy

Angiekay
Fixxated

Good God...how about you spell the legend's name right....

It's Neil Peart.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

03-20-2008 09:48 PM

shoeman
Fixx Legend

Spell-check!!

"little"

msmith1
07-11-2008, 09:09 PM
How are you?
Haven't seen you in forever!

You're always so refreshingly "franc"!
LOL...I mean, "frank" ;)

Kim :)

Steve Pariseau
07-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!

Tha Hankser's noticed I don't use a spell checker!!

Wha do we got for him Johnny??

Man, you still holdin' on to that spelling thing?
That was ages ago and it wasn't me, or Ed.

Misdirected hostility.

:D

shoeman
07-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Hello Hank!!

Wasn't trying to find fault or split hairs.
Just wanted to be helpful.

Are we still FREINDS?
:D :D

HENRY IZZO
07-12-2008, 09:28 AM
1. KIM aka mssmith1 I had a chance to meet you a couple of times you have great personality, energetic and a awesome salesperson. Why aren't coming to Chicago?

My wife & I are fine however my dog who is only 6 years old has lymphoma. Literally braking the bank to pay for chemo treaments. Cancer suks for people and animals. My wife and I will be donating a few bucks to LOVE HOPE STRENGTH FOUNDATION on Cycurin.com.

2. Steve, Steve, Steve what can I say buddy. I had the pleasure of meeting you and your son in Costa Mesa a few years ago. We talked for a few minutes and you were even nice enough to leave an open invitation for my wife and I to see you some time in Central Cal. I appreciate all the time and effort that you put on the MB to keep it going. Maybe someday we'll meet again.

3. Shoeman you said "Spell-check!!"little" You had the nerve to used two
exclamation points and you say that you were trying to be helpfull? Where I come from two exclamation points is fighin words!! (just kiddin' but do you see how that could be determined as being very negative?) I guess we can still be friends.

The only reason I singled out Steve and The Fixx.com that if i'm going to be called out for my spelling shouldn't eveyone else be held up to your standards? Bottom line so what if someone misspells a name just let it be.

Octopulse
07-12-2008, 11:14 AM
from hankster....
... if i'm going to be called out for my spelling shouldn't eveyone else be held up to your standards?
[swims up to hook]

hmmmm.... not IMO, not if theyre not baiting the forum, fishys may not care about missspellings, but if ur gonna bait the forum then one thing leads to another

[burp..... bubbles]

ur pokes have produced some interesting posts, and i for one would consider you a definite asset to the board, but thats only a good thing as long as common respect doesnt get thrown out of the pond in the process, and IMO youve come pretty close to doing just that in the past, as in calling fellow board members "sheep" for simply choosing to swim to a show that you deemed unworthy

one of your hooks even poked one of my scuba-jumping buddies in the eye.... and shes got nice eyes hmmmm.... so octo didnt like dat said im gonna get dat boy so here we are now in the local saloon

sorry ive been listening to the beatles

anwway.... reactions are what ya wanted, and reactions are what ya got, so why complain about being sucessful at making some waves?

[fart.... bubbles]

sorry..... its the kelp and the cheap beer.... take care!

[swims away]

dejapete
07-12-2008, 12:01 PM
I miss "Name That Moive". That was a fun thread. :D

(Actually, in time it got corrected to "Name That Movie".)

Here's a thought about misspellings. Correct spelling can become important to those searching forums. It's hard to find something if it's spelled wrong.

shoeman
07-12-2008, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE] Originally posted by HENRY IZZO

3. Shoeman you said "Spell-check!!"little" You had the nerve to used two
exclamation points and you say that you were trying to be helpfull? Where I come from two exclamation points is fighin words!! (just kiddin' but do you see how that could be determined as being very negative?) I guess we can still be friends.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Two exclamation points.......fighting words?

No, no, I use two exclamation points to wish "Happy Birthday!!" to the good people on this forum.

But hey, thanks for the friendship.

You won't regret it.......

:tup:

Steve Pariseau
07-13-2008, 01:39 AM
Speaking of assets, Octo makes some very direct and necessary points. And does it in an entertaining way.

:D

msmith1
07-13-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your dog, Henry:(
Let me know if you need anything, at all.
I live near Seattle now...unfortunately, that's alot farther to Chicago than from Indy:(

Kim:)