PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Baby . . . Again!!

pippi617
07-22-2008, 10:51 AM
For those of us who can't make Vegas this tour . . . . . . Green Valley Ranch says we get to see them again in November!!

as well as a few old friends who will be there too!!

http://www.greenvalleyranchresort.com/index.php?section=entertainment&page=concerts

bradluke0
07-23-2008, 09:32 AM
hi all ! We are disappointed we didn't get to go to more of the shows on the east coast . However , this is great news! No way I'm missing this one. Green Valley Ranch , here we come ! have a great day all...brad

Xaqtly
07-24-2008, 03:02 PM
I am so there. I'm also there tomorrow night at Sunset Station. 3 Vegas dates in a year, I couldn't be happier. Sunset Station doesn't allow cameras though, which bummed me out. I wanted to take pics. :D

pipsqueak
07-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Your name has always got me giggling..
So do you think they'll let me in like this ?
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee245/pipsqueakspics/Punk-Liberty-2-1.jpg
:confused:

Carrie
07-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Xaqtly
I am so there. I'm also there tomorrow night at Sunset Station. 3 Vegas dates in a year, I couldn't be happier. Sunset Station doesn't allow cameras though, which bummed me out. I wanted to take pics. :D

Are you absolutely sure? I ask only because the sign outside the venue at Green Valley Ranch said no digital photography, but everyone was doing it...

Then again, I wouldn't want you to get your camera confiscated!

msmith1
07-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Carrie
Are you absolutely sure? I ask only because the sign outside the venue at Green Valley Ranch said no digital photography, but everyone was doing it...

Then again, I wouldn't want you to get your camera confiscated!

It depends on the band's policy, mostly. If the band allows it, then the venue will post a notice accordingly. Usually, a band won't allow "professional"-type cameras or video, but won't mind point-and-shoot types. Some bands forbid ANY kind of recordings or pix. But with cellphone cameras (and video), you can't control everything these days. Hopefully, what a band chooses to release on the web is of higher quality than what a fan can release to the web.

Cheers,
Ira

Asuka
07-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Shoulda bought tickets online...sold out, lol