PDA

View Full Version : Track listing for new album

JPXX
08-26-2002, 07:10 AM
Seeing as how this site has not provided any useful information in 6 months, I will take it upon myself to list the tracks for the new album (Want that Life):

Want That Life

1. We Don't Own The World
2. Want That Lfe
3. Prove Yourself
4. Are You Satisfied
5. Touch
6. Long Way Home
7. Brave
8. No Hollywood Ending
9. Straight Round The Bend
10. Roger & Out

Has anyone heard any of these cuts live? If so, how what do they sound like? I did not like "Elected" or the terrible "Sweet Pandemonium" so I hope the new stuff sounds more Fixx-like.

Octopulse
08-26-2002, 09:25 AM
Seeing as how this site has not provided any useful information in 6 months, I will take it upon myself to list the tracks for the new album (Want that Life):

Thanks for pasting in the same exact info that Martin Rex gave us less than 4 months back, youre a beacon of light for all of us here:rolleyes:

JPXX
08-26-2002, 09:30 AM
You've just proven my point you sychophantic idiot - there has been no news in at least 6 months!!! If this was posted 4 months ago don't you think there should be some samples up or something? Forgive me for trying to provide something more interesting than, "I wish Deeper and Deeper was included on Phantoms. . ." God, the ridiculous minutia of your posts never ceases to amaze me!

Octopulse
08-26-2002, 11:12 AM
You've just proven my point you sychophantic idiot - there has been no news in at least 6 months!!!

First off, I'm not an idiot, but if you wanna hold that thought dear, go for it, its your spots that are showing here, not mine. And I didnt prove your point either, you *****ed about no new info in 6 months and in the same breath pasted in something that was new info 4 months ago. You made a statement and provided the means to discredit it within your own post!

If this was posted 4 months ago don't you think there should be some samples up or something?

I'll check out the samples when their ready, I'm not putting a time limit on it, if you feel youve waited too long than request a refund of your forum membership dues

Forgive me for trying to provide something more interesting than, "I wish Deeper and Deeper was included on Phantoms. . ." God, the ridiculous minutia of your posts never ceases to amaze me!

Youre not here to provide anything interesting, from what i see youre here to push buttons and be rude, plain and simple, if you dont like my posts then dont read them and put me on your ignore list.

JPXX
08-26-2002, 11:44 AM
Ooooh, I'm such a bully, I'm so mean! All I've maintained repeatedly is that this site is completely neglected by the band. Yes, your silly posts about your favorite songs keeps it somewhat fresh, but as a source of Fixx news, it's absolutely pathetic and you should demand more from a band you're obviously crazy about. I do not think it's too much to ask for an update more than once every 6 months. Let's face it. This is a great band with a very small fanbase. They should use their "official" site to promote the hell out of this new CD. The lack of updates just smacks of "We don't care." You know as well as I do that it wouldn't take much to post some updates on the album's progress and such. You can continue to wax poetic about music they released 15 years ago. I'd rather hear about the new stuff. I'm familiar with the old stuff, talking about it is merely reinventing the wheel over and over again. No, The Fixx don't owe us squat, but it would be a simple courtesy to at least pretend to care about this site. You're not the least bit frustrated with the severe lack of news? Why is it so threatening to admit this?

magical
08-26-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by JPXX
Want That Life

1. We Don't Own The World
2. Want That Lfe
3. Prove Yourself
4. Are You Satisfied
5. Touch
6. Long Way Home
7. Brave
8. No Hollywood Ending
9. Straight Round The Bend
10. Roger & Out

Has anyone heard any of these cuts live?

I have been fortunate to hear some of the songs live. Do not worry, they are not like "Elected". You will enjoy them. They are kind of like where "Elemental" left off at. I really enjoy "Long Way Home" a lot for some reason. The others that I have heard are "Touch", "No Hollywood Ending", "Want that Life", " You Don't Have To Prove Yourself", & "Round the Bend". They are all really good songs, which makes me want the album even more. I do wish that they had MP3s for all to hear.

Tracy