Thread: Any Fixxtures in Tallahassee, FL...?

Any Fixxtures in Tallahassee, FL...?

Hey everyone!
    It's been awhile since I've posted and I thought I'd get back in touch. I've recently moved from the Chicagoland area to Tallahassee, Florida and was wondering if there are any Fixxtures nearby. To all the Midwestern Fixxtures I've met and partied with (you all know who you are...!), I'm gonna miss you at the upcoming (?) shows! To the St. Louis Girls.....you girls RULE and will be terribly missed! Know that, at any future shows, I'll raise a glass to all you Midwestern Fixxtures, though.... To any Floridian Fixxtures, let's get together at the next Fixx gig!
    ~Loraine

Re: Any Fixxtures in Tallahassee, FL...?

Originally posted by Loraine
    [B]To the St. Louis Girls.....you girls RULE and will be terribly missed! Know that, at any future shows, I'll raise a glass to all you Midwestern Fixxtures, though.... [B]

Awe, thank you! You know that you rock too & will GREATLY be missed at the Midwest shows. BUT, now we have an excuse to come to Florida!!!! It was always such a joy to see you, & party with you, at all of the Fixx shows in the Midwest. I am glad that you made it to Tallahassee safely. I am still waiting on the new email addy too! LOL! Anyway, I do wish you much luck on your new adventure. Keep in touch girlie!

Much Love,
    Tracy

Hi Loraine!

I'm moving to Tampa! (Job transfer in July) While I don't think that's close to Tallahassee, you better believe I'd show up anywhere in Florida that the Fixx were playing.

We met at the HOB show in Chicago (July 2000). I'm the blond standing next to you in the HOB picture in the "Fixxture Faces" thread.

I know there are some girls out there that are from the Tampa area. I'd love to hear from you!

Lori

Re: Any Fixxtures in Tallahassee, FL...?

Originally posted by Loraine
    To the St. Louis Girls.....you girls RULE and will be terribly missed!
    Hey Loraine,
    We'll really miss you too! (To all the Florida fixxtures you've acquired one of the best Fixxtures around.) We'll definately stay in touch and hope to see you again very soon. Best of Luck to you on your new adventures.
    Take Care,
    Jen