Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE and MORE TOUR DATES

UPDATE and MORE TOUR DATES

There's an update on the news page and dates added to the tour page.
    The band will have a full Press schedule for Tuesday and Wednesday.
    Included -
    VH1!!!!!!! and DMX MUSIC!!!!!!!

and I really hope we can stay on top of those to let you know air dates.
    Just added -

11/9-Boston, MA-Axis
    11/10-Montreal, QUE-Cabaret Music Hall
    11/12-Toronto, ONT-360
    11/13-Detroit, MI-Magic Bag
    11/14-Columbus, OH-TBA
    11/15-Cleveland, OH-Odeon
    11/16-Chicago, IL-TBA

Still a few more dates to come

GO SHOPPING!

Will the next round of dates include some stops in California?

Thanks, Ed!

I'm thrilled to see that the band is coming to Chicago! I will most definitely be there.

Doing what I can to get the word out about the new CD. Even my husband, who became a fan after seeing the band perform last year, has posted information and links on some of the forums he regularly visits.

Now I just hope I'm able to find the CD in one of the local stores tomorrow. I had hoped to pick it up on my lunch hour, but I'm stuck in a business lunch. Grrrr.

Definitely California dates before Thanksgiving. I've heard mention of the North West, we'll have to wait and see what they come up with. But you can see what the schedule looks like, all those cities night after night. I know they are doing what they can right now to stop everywhere easily possible.

And next year - they are talking about everything you can imagine. A more comprehensive tour - they undoubtedly would like to travel to other countries; more merchandising! and we certainly hope to feature live music and video on the website. Happily got some Fixxtures ready to help with all that!

And we've been receiving more old photos from gigs gone by, and we'll get those into the archives - LB! - ! If any of you have any info, dates, ticket stubs, snapshots - hope you'll scan them or text them in. December will be a good time to work on the things still needing work (discography!)

I hope to see the guys Tuesday. I'll post any news they give me and try to get answers to questions some of you have sent in to the site.

I appreciate all the information you have been transmitting to us Fixxtures. It is greatly appreciated...2 more hours and I got that CD in my hands!

wow...
    you going to Tower tonight????
    now you got me thinking I should too!!!!

Cool, I'll tell the Candian guys, over at www.saga-world.com to get out and support the guys!!

Let's hope a NYC date will be announced soon! They haven't played here since July 2001...we need our Fixx in the big city!
    "I will conquer
    Space around me"

fishnoises Guest

11/13-Detroit, MI-Magic Bag

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston! Cool, see you there!
    Been a Fixxture for a long time.

We'll be in Boston too, as well as Killington. My sister and I are also thinking of a trip to Orlando to incorporate the FIXX and the Halloween happenings at the parks. I've sent an e-mail to get an invitation to the Velvet Sessions at the Hard Rock but haven't gotten a confirmation to the rsvp. I just don't get that whole thing but whatever.

Went to three stores in Falmouth, MA during my lunch hour to pick up the new CD and none of them had it. Looks like a trek to the big "city" of Hyannis is in order after work! My sister, Karol, who lives in another part of the state already has hers in her hot little hands and has already had one listen. I'm jealous!

Kathleen

fishnoises Guest

Hey Lori.........!

Are you planning on going to the Magic Bag again? I know you'll probably be in Florida by then. I thought that was a great venue, and can't wait to go, hope you can make it again, and anyone else who will "brave" Detroit. Seriously, we are a great state for concert goers.
    See you at Echo and the Bunnymen soon Lori. I keep forgeting to write down your work email!!!
    Caroline

Chattanooga, TN

Please, oh Please! Come back to Chattanooga while you guys are down in the south..
    "Then someone showed me the root of all evil. When all the lights were out."

Hey Caroline...

Two trips to Detroit within a month? I'm going to try! The Magic Bag was great last time around.

I'll e-mail you my work address.

Yeah a Chicago date =)

keep us posted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast