Thread: Jamie & Tina ????

Thumbs up Jamie & Tina ????

I seen Tina Turner in concert (in Houston) last weekend,and one of the guitar players looked like Jamie West Oram, but with shorter hair. Tina introduced him, but I couldn't hear the name. It looked like one his guitars that I had seen him play before. I know Jamie has played with Tina before. Does anyone know for sure if it was Jamie ? It seemed like they were good friends the way they reacted to each other on stage, and he was a great guitar player.

Question

Originally posted by euroboy:
    I seen Tina Turner in concert (in Houston) last weekend,and one of the guitar players looked like Jamie West Oram, but with shorter hair. Tina introduced him, but I couldn't hear the name. It looked like one his guitars that I had seen him play before. I know Jamie has played with Tina before. Does anyone know for sure if it was Jamie ? It seemed like they were good friends the way they reacted to each other on stage, and he was a great guitar player.

There is only one guitarist in this day and time that can leave his signature style on a song like "Jamie West Oram", i would know his play immediatley,it is unmistakingly the most tantilizing,ear twitching,six string satisfying, mesmorizing guitar striking, individual and original sound in the industry today and for that matter, since the very moment the first track was layed down to "dat" and cut to vinyl,theres not been a more innovative and or an original guitar player to "grace the pace" set by him on their "Debut" album released in the states:"SHUTTERED ROOM". SO WHAT IM SAYING TO YOU IS;I COULD BE BLIND AND STILL RECOGNISE THE STYLE AND PLAYING OF "J.W.ORAM!!!

------------------
    indy14